The OFFICIAL Foxy 5's PLEASE ADD LOSSES/GAINS FOR TEAM HERE!

How did I do it? Well, I don't know really. I stuck to the plan I suppose and was 100% all week. Saved points through the week for a treat at weekend. Maybe the alteration between points allowance per day helps. Read once that 21 per day every day causes normality and predictability in your system - and changing it makes it work harder? I don't know....either that or all the veg cleared me out ;) x

Wow, what a great set of losses in here. Well done girls :D

Any more losses to report girlies? x

Yay - 2 points for this week - whooop whoop. x

hI TEAM 5.
i lost 1lb this week.
Bit dissapointed as my WI was cancelled this morning,so had to go to a meeting at 7pm!!!

I was 3lb lighter this morning.:eek: Grrrr
Oh well its a loss.
xx

Well Im sorry guys but I have gained a pound this week, Im putting it down to my totm because bar 1 wee blip I have been so good this week, I actually measured less but weighed more if you know what I mean. Sorry Ive lost us points.

You've not lost us any points as a gain is 0. :) I am a sts which is 1 point, so all is not lost. TOTM should be cancelled.

No worries Tara - that's a point. I sts too...must be something in the air....I am on for a big loss next week tho... hehehe.

Hi captain how many points have we got this week?

Is there a thread that says which team wins each week??
Thanks

Hey hey - we have a fair few... will sit and work out properly in a wee bit. Its a monthly league so will be up at the end of 4 weeks I assume. :) x

Back