The results are in!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Well after a rubbish nights sleep, I woke up at 3 to go wee and could not get back to sleep until 4.30 don't you hate that? Anyway so I get up like its Christmas morning! :scale:

I weighed myself and........

11 stone 7 and 7 ounces!!!!:banghead: Grrrrr I thought........hmmm...I had already been a wee when I got up so I thought I wonder what else I can "rid" of........so after um........disposing of ehem which never really is much on this diet is it!:sick0019: I thought ok now I wonder what it says!

So I weigh myself again and it says 11 stone 7 and 1 OUNCE im like oh for feck sake........

So I take my vest off which literally is a normal t-shirt vest I sleep in..........

And there you have it!

11 stone 7 lbs exactly!!! Haha - I was laughing to myself as I actually managed to lose half a pound in 5 mins lol lol lol.

:party0019:

Also - I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, 1 inch off my arms, 1.5 inches off my thighs but I do not know really about the bust measurement. How do you all measure the bust - with or without bra? Do you wear a thin bra as I have a moulded black one and im sure that even if my boobs were fried eggs the bra wouldnt change shape! How do you all do it?:confused:

Over and out for me.......hopefully by Thurs I can complete all my mini goals and set new ones!

xxxx

:scale::scale::scale::scale:pmsl, you dont think you are obsessed do you??

:scale::scale::scale::scale:pmsl, you dont think you are obsessed do you??

Haha no, but if u saw my post yesterday I said that I really wanted to lose a stone exactly in two weeks and if it was a pound i would have let it go - but 7 ounces come on!

I dont know why I didnt take my clothes off in the first place! Lol

xx

lol yeah i read it, but it would of came off the week after anyhow

haha i also got up at an ungodly hour in the night for a wee and ended up downstairs before the birds had woken this morning lol. hopped on my wii fit in just my knickers and bra (the things we do)and had lost another 1lb so that's 3lb since friday yippee.can't wait till oficial weigh in.

You need to only way at the end of the week but use the tape during the week, it's very encouraging!

I measure only and dont weigh. When I was weighing I kept a measurement chart as well and roughly know what my weight is from that. I found I would weigh myself toooooo often and become obsessed with the scales so after much determination I soley rely on the tape and the clothes.

Also when you wake in the night you interupt your body repairing and the Human Growth Hormone. HGH is essential for helping your body, in accordance with your diet create the right acid, routine and function in your stomach.

When you reach your goal weight range/BMI and you slowly introduce new food back, your stomach now knows how to process the food you give it and not store it as fat.

Basically try to drink all of your water by later afternoon, 5pm, latest. This way you should have an uninterupted sleep.

Sorry for the long winded post....

Bren
Hope tonight you sleep better!

lol yeah i read it, but it would of came off the week after anyhow

Well I managed to get it off this morning so ner!

Just means less to lose this week!

haha i also got up at an ungodly hour in the night for a wee and ended up downstairs before the birds had woken this morning lol. hopped on my wii fit in just my knickers and bra (the things we do)and had lost another 1lb so that's 3lb since friday yippee.can't wait till oficial weigh in.

Well done SM - the things we do! Im glad im not the only one who just wants to be motivated by the scales!!!

You need to only way at the end of the week but use the tape during the week, it's very encouraging!

I measure only and dont weigh. When I was weighing I kept a measurement chart as well and roughly know what my weight is from that. I found I would weigh myself toooooo often and become obsessed with the scales so after much determination I soley rely on the tape and the clothes.

Also when you wake in the night you interupt your body repairing and the Human Growth Hormone. HGH is essential for helping your body, in accordance with your diet create the right acid, routine and function in your stomach.

When you reach your goal weight range/BMI and you slowly introduce new food back, your stomach now knows how to process the food you give it and not store it as fat.

Basically try to drink all of your water by later afternoon, 5pm, latest. This way you should have an uninterupted sleep.

Sorry for the long winded post....

Bren
Hope tonight you sleep better!

Thanks Bren

I had a really bad headache last night and was drinking water to try and rid of it which worked - I dont normally wake in the night it was just last night for some reason!

Anyway I thought my little weigh story was funny - I had a chuckle to myself. :rolleyes:

I still managed to lose 14lbs in two weeks whichever way you will look at it so Im pleased with myself.

xx

Yay, congratulations. A stone in 2 weeks is fab. :D

Well done, he he, those t-shirts are too heavy, never use them when I step up on the scales he he he.

Well done - 14lbs is amazing! I managed official 10lbs but 12lbs at my Mums! :) and 3inch from waist... haven't measured other bits yet but will do tonight and see if they've changed.. fingers crossed!
I reckon you can do another 14lbs in the next 3 weeks!
Good luck! xx

no offence meant :), 14lbs in 2 weeks is fab, well done you.xx

Sorry just saw this! No worries....!!

Thank you - it was hard but Im determined to do it this time...and hey...Im only gonna weigh myself at the start and middle of the week now ;-)

Lauren x

Back