The sausage shop syns

nikki299

Would some kind person be able to work out the syns in these pork and black pudding sausages please.

100g contains 146 kcals, 4.1g fat, 1.4 sat fat, 5.6g carbs, 20.22g protein, and 1.01g fibre.

1 Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy
7½ Syns per package/portion on Green
1 Syn per package/portion on Original

nikki299 said:
Would some kind person be able to work out the syns in these pork and black pudding sausages please.

100g contains 146 kcals, 4.1g fat, 1.4 sat fat, 5.6g carbs, 20.22g protein, and 1.01g fibre.

ame297 said:
1 Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy
7½ Syns per package/portion on Green
1 Syn per package/portion on Original

Using that information, would your results not be 'per 100g' not per package??

I'm sure they are but that is the way the syn calculator present the results. :)

Thank you, that means the sausages are only half a syn each,definately going to order some now!!! Never ordered from them before so hope they are good.

nikki299 said:
Thank you, that means the sausages are only half a syn each,definately going to order some now!!! Never ordered from them before so hope they are good.

Awesome :) where do you buy them? Is it an online?

Yeah The Sausage Shop - Products, the healthy options range are syn free and the low fat sausages look like they they are half a syn each,assumimg 100g = 2 sausages. They must be similar to Joes sausages which i have tried and was quite impressed by some of the types i ordered but i really fancy getting the pork and black pudding ones to stuff chicken with.

Back