The start of the rest of my life

hepdelala

I have just started on my starter pack this morning, had 1/2 pint of water and then banoffi porridge which was actually ok, another water before taking my little one for her dance class.

I need to do this now, have tried other diets including exante (which I found disgusting) so hopefully this will now work.

Breakfast done and yeah was nice. :D

I am day 7 now (WI tomorrow) and I survived Friday night munchies and wine.................you can do this good luck xxx

good luck for WI tmrw

Ok nearly 2 pints of water down (never had this much water in my life before). Having lunch, spicy spaghetti with 3 small pieces of broccoli and its lovely. Am so shocked of having to endure the exante diet which I had to hold my nose and chug it down. Am trying as many of the meals as I can so I can get an order in next week. Will definatly be ordering more of the spaghetti.

Mushroom pasta, hmmm not sure about that one. Also had a bit of the lemon bar, again not too sure. Got a whacking headache tonight, not sure if its with this or arguing with the builder!!!

Day 2

Feeling awful this morning, feels like am coming down with a really nasty cold. Having a chocolate shake for breakfast, just needed something sweet.

Still very determined tho, 67 weeks till I go off on holiday. I want to be feeling so much better in my own body by then. I have some shorts upstairs that I was wearing 3 years ago that I would love to fit back into. My little girl is being really supportive, telling me how much fun we can have which is all the motivation I need.

Apart from taking the woof out for a walk I think today will be all about cuddling on the couch watching Disney films

Day 2 complete

Had chocolate shake, was lovely, for lunch I tried the spag bol, I managed to eat it but I wont be re-ordering it. I later tried to make burgers with the cottage pie, the plan was have it with some herbs wrapped in lettuce, I managed half then binned the rest. This evening I made and binned both the curry and the chilli, was finally saved by the mint choc shake.

Goal 1 done, managed to last the weekend

next goal is getting though work next week whilst they all eating takeaways and everything else. I have put my order in for next week so hopefully will have it by tues.

The main surprise in all this is how good I feel tonight, am not hungry in the slightest.

Yay day 4, managed 3 just about, nearly lost it last night but managed to hang on. Starting the day with vanilla shake, not too sure about this one but not totally vile.

My ikkle one has a stinking cold which I think she has managed to pass onto me, caring and sharing huh!. Oh well off to work I go, have fun everyone x

That's a great start 11lb. xxxx

Back