the strawberry shakes...

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
...are disturbing lol!
Just had my first one...don't like them as much as the others but they are fine.
So peculiar though...the way they start off with no real colour and no smell, and then suddenly become a violent pink and smell so strongly of bubblegum!
Won't be getting them again!

Vanila is my hated one ewwww, have u tryed putting a sweetner in the (dreaded) pink one lol

I'm with you on that one hun, strawberry is my least favourite, seems to leave a nasty after taste. I mostly stick to the chocolate one for my lunchtime shake and chicken soup (with added chilli) for the evening savory (being a bloke, I only get 2 shakes a day).

I'm going to try the chicken soup this week...going to get 1 packet lol! I don't need sweeteners, that is one thing. I find them perfectly sweet oddly.

Chicken, And Vanilla are my hated ones..So Horrible (Yuk) I prefer and love my Chocolate and Strawberry, I tend to get 16 chocolate and 5 strawberry ones per week. :)

I mostly stick to the chocolate one for my lunchtime shake and chicken soup (with added chilli) for the evening savory (being a bloke, I only get 2 shakes a day).
Just wondering how the two shakes a day thing is? I am using LT to not only lose weight- but sort out my eating habits! I find it strange that blokes only get two as, lets face it, you won't be eating just two meals a day when you hit your target- will you?

Strawberry shakes are foul. If I end up having them (and that will only be because they have run out of everything else) I do put sweetners in. My most horrific strawberry shake was when I went walking on Dartmoor with the family and took one with me- but forgot the sweetners! I was retching every time I took a swig :sign0137: Gross!

Strawberry ones were good for a change but I've got a natural inbuilt mistrust of anything that luminous lol :D

Choc forever ! (with an added sprinkle of cinnamon ;) )

Back