The wagon...

I'm riding alongside this week back on properly next Thursday. There's far too many social events in my diary till then out or entertaining 4 evenings in the next week.

I think the wagon should roll by and collect us all on Monday 2nd Jan at 8 pm when we should all be on here to set the new year off together

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wonderful :)

Can i reserve a seat from the 4th please?!?

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

I think the wagon should roll by and collect us all on Monday 2nd Jan at 8 pm when we should all be on here to set the new year off together

I need a lift then too plz :)

A minibus I think. After all we are a small select group of wonderful people on a mission in 2012 :)
Hope youve passed the minibus test Lexie

A minibus I think. After all we are a small select group of wonderful people on a mission in 2012 :)
Hope youve passed the minibus test Lexie

Sssshhh don't tell anyone but I can't drive at all although I think I can manage the wagon if its horsedrawn........

Heaven help us all then :)

I can drive with L Plates? lol

Well I am definitely over 25 so I can sit beside you and supervise your driving :)

toofatkat said:
Well I am definitely over 25 so I can sit beside you and supervise your driving :)

I'm just going to check the details on my life insurance...

You'll be fine if you have the death whilst 'travelling' policies :) I've got a good one too :)

Me pleeaaassee!!

Back