The wagon...

I don't like the Ryvita minis either, flavoured cardboard! It is really hard to find something savoury to snack on within the rules. I do eat Walkers Baked crisps 8.3g of fat per 100 so outside the rules but I get away with it and it's better than full fat ones!

KB

No but they are on sw. But I've only ever had s couple of packets. I don't think anything remotely crisp like is in xen rules.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big snackajacks are & pretzels but that's it, well apart from those count on us crisps people keep telling me about. I daren't even try them!!!!

Caramel snack a jacks in crisp size packets and the sweet chilli ryvita minis are fine (I don't know about the other flavours) I haven't got a packet in front of me but they're about 4g/100g and 3g/100 each both are about 1g fat per packet from my MFP figures.

Which sizes/flavours were you looking at as my recollection is it was only the caramel snack a jack in crisp packets which were ok.

Just ordered myself some of the big caramel snack a jacks, yum yum. I find it annoying how they vary ingredients even tho its just a bigger version, I cant eat the small ones because they have milk products added yet the big ones I can because they dont contain the same product. Very strange! Can't stand ryvita minis, tried them when I did SW a few years ago and I heaved lol.

Pulls up outside Butters House....*Knock Knock*

downs a glass of water, n takes a seat , fastening her belt

Mutters the
To
The tune of the wheels on the bus

"the xen users on the wagon take blue pills, take blue pills, the xen users on the bus take blue pills three times a day"

"the xen users on the wagon eat low fat eat low fat the xen users on thewagon eat low fat to loose weight"

Are we all still aboard and sitting comfortably? Who is that hanging out that fire exit door again? Get back in here.

Back