THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

Forgot to add...well done everyone on your losses so far!!!

Shall we change this to a February challenge now???

Oooo did it??

None at all...hardly any of the usual suspects on anymore!! Lol

Hmmm seems the team is drifting a little. Mrs V, can you take over as temporary captain until we can locate Ikkle again? Don't worry too much about getting targets off people just chart their weekly losses

Is there room here for 1 more?:ashamed0005:

If so what do I need to do?:)

Hi guys,

can i come back. Sorry I havent posted for a fortnight I had some bad news and kinda went on self destruct :( am back now though.

We lost a whole 91.5 lb for the January challenge. I will set up a new spreadsheet for February if you like.

Slimmer of the challenge (seeing as we started just before xmas) is Mrs V who lost 13lb!! Well done hun.

Slimmer of the month is Yellowlab who lost 7.5lb!! Well done. xx

Hi nikki all ya need to do is let us know the results of your weigh in each week hun. Feel free to pop in to the thread for a chit chat though as well.

Guys do you think we should start a new thread seen as it is February?

Hi guys,

can i come back. Sorry I havent posted for a fortnight I had some bad news and kinda went on self destruct :( am back now though.

We lost a whole 91.5 lb for the January challenge. I will set up a new spreadsheet for February if you like.

Slimmer of the challenge (seeing as we started just before xmas) is Mrs V who lost 13lb!! Well done hun.

Slimmer of the month is Yellowlab who lost 7.5lb!! Well done. xx
Good to see you back hun, I was a little worried about you. Well done on your teams loss. Are you ok now? xx

yeah hun, I'm ok now. Just going through the thread to check everyones weight losses. Will be back on track for Feb. sorry if I caused you any problems.

Thanks for thinking of me. xx

Glad to have you back Ikkle! Missed you. Hope you are ok now? :hug99:​

Well done to MrsV and Yellowlab for their individual achievements! :)

And the team has done well losing all this weight all together! Yay us :D

B. xx​

yeah hun, I'm ok now. Just going through the thread to check everyones weight losses. Will be back on track for Feb. sorry if I caused you any problems.

Thanks for thinking of me. xx
No you've not caused any problems I was just concerned about you. I didn't think it was like you to just neglect your team and I was right! Good to have you back xx

Hi Ikkle...glad to see you back Hun...we were worried about you and hope that you are ok now?

Thank you for the encouragement and well done to everyone this month!!! I have also posted in the February challenge as well, but wanted to add something here too.

Take care all!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

hi all my name is mandy and i would love to join your group hopefully it will help me lost some weight , i will be looking forward to adding my weight loss on the teams tracker , ps would love to add a photo of myself , how do i do this lol

Hi Mandy and welcome to the Jan...Feb challenge!!
Good luck with your journey!

Back