THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

Well done everybody, you're doing great!

Two and a half off for me this week Ikkle, and I got slimmer of the week:confused:

Hope to get my half stone sticker next week:)

Liz
x

well done guys :D:D:D I lose 2.5lbs this week :) x

Well done all on the fantastic losses!!! Another 2lbs off for me this week and thats after being at death's door with the lurgy!!! Lol

well done v XXXXXX and everyone else, fingers crossed i get my stone award this week i need a big 2.5 on wed

Ooooo good luck PrincessRia!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you to get to that next goal!

Well done on everybodies losses :D .
1.5 lb for me this week (I hoped for more but hey...:wave_cry: ).

Princessria, good luck to you - hope you get your stone award

B. xx

Hiya all - lost 3.5lb this week, doubt very much I'm gonna lose 6 next week to reach my January goal (bloody christmas!) but happy with how I'm getting on, done 10lb so far this new year so the £2 for lb loss account I've got is getting filled nicely already :)

Well done on 3.5lb loss Lo :)
B. x

Only 1lb loss for me, but then Im still on TOTM, so lucky not to have gained!
Never mind...onwards and downwards until next week!

Well done on your loss Liz :D. And Mrs V, 1 lb off is great, better then 1 lb on :)

1.5 lb off for me :)

Is it just me or is "our" team thread a bit quiet compared to other teams? Where are you all, girls? :sign0163:

All Weighty Mateys, have a great week (and of course also all other fellow slimmers) :wavey:
B. xx

Hi Ikkle,

Could you add me to your team please? First day today, doing a red day. Do I post my results each monday night after my WI?

hi ikkle, can you add me to your team please?? i started SW on 8th jan, do u need my losses since i joined or from now on?? weigh in is thursday night.. tell me what u need me to do!! and ill do it i need to keep shrinking!!!! :) nicky

hi lllost another 1lb so im now at a stone in 3 weeks
nic x

Fantastic Nicky, what an amazing achievement in just 3 weeks! Well done you (me being veeery jealous!)! :D
Keep it up hunny ;)
B. xx

Hi everyone,

I lost 3lbs, couldn't believe it!!

well done melsy!! and thankyou B! feeling rather smug, but wanna keep the weight loss train going... i keep not eating and slowing my metabolism down so on a mission to remember my brekkie and eat lots of fruit!!!
good luck for all weight losses this week xxx

Melsy, well done :clap: , bet you are a happy bunny? :bunnydance: :)

Nicky, yes - please stay with the plan and EAT as that's the best bit about this diet (slight correction, it's not a diet, we just chose a healthier way of eating :D). I never used to have brekkie but now really got into the habit and miss it when I had not have time in the morning (usually have my breakfast at work)

STS for me this week. Had a few glasses of wine at the w/e in addition to my "normal" (planned and synned) drinks :slap: . Also gave in to a chocolate snack attack, sigh. Probably due to totm, just could not resist.... Will be good this week though (had a word with myself and..:asskick: ) ;)

Have a great week all
B. xx

Have had STS for last two weeks, the last one being a proper miracle after eating two tubs of B&J/haagen daaz ice cream in as many days :(

Hi all,

Didnt sign in on Monday as was at home with Little One...well I managed to loose another 2lbs!!

Back