THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

Hi guys I am back properly now - wow the wonders of medication :):)

I will update the spreadsheet shortly. I didnt go to class last week but am expecting a gain but dont you all worry as it will come right back off again. One of my friends has put over 2 stone on in these xmas weeks. Admittedly he sat and ate 37 packets of crisps in one sitting.

Christmas is a time of year when you either :
a) love it - and get to enjoy all those yummy scrummy foods
or
b) hate it - and eat all those yummy scrummy foods to make yourself feel better.

It will come off though so lets stick at it. I have been loosely on plan this past week but from Thursday weigh in I will be back on track 100%.

I am becoming a member of the gym on Friday too, it is £4 a year membership and then £2 a session. I will be taking it easy but will give me a bit of a boost I hope.

Do you think we should wait 1 more week then remove the mia's? I have emailed most people who are missing. Just don't want them to think if they have a bit of a gain over xmas they should give up.

Ikkle

Glad you feel better Ikkle, that's the main thing. :) Well done on decision to do gym. It wil defo help losing weight (not that I would know ha haa :8855:) . Can not bring myself to do the gym thingy yet.

I was at WI on Monday by the way. Lost 1lb last week. Bit disappointed as I stuck to the plan and 'only' had 87 syns during the week. Was doing EE and think I eat more on EE then on normal red/green days? Will try EE again this week and if no good loss I will get back to red/green days and might just use EE days as a treat (weekends, full English bf, hmmm yummy). Suppose 1 lb is a pound off though so should not complain (me shutting up now :eek:)

As for mia's - there is no need for anybody to give up just because there was a gain over Xmas. The opposite is the case - now is the time to start again. Come on ladies, you know it makes sense :D
B. xxx

i go to the gym ickle and it definately helps !!! only put on half a pound over xmas how chuffed am i XXXXX

It was weigh day for me today after my first week. I have lost 3.5 lbs which I am pleased with. I was naughty once or twice, but not over the top and got straight back on plan. No cheating at all for me next week. :D

Liz
x

Brilliant Yellow, :D really sorry I havent kept the spreadsheet up to date guys, but first i was ill and then today i have had exams so iv not really had time. When ive picked lb up from school i will make a point of updating it :)

Yes indeedy Ikkle, look after yourself chick. It can get a bit on top of you running keeping a challenge up to date on your own but we're all understanding - no impatient little madams or misters here chuck :8855:

Hope you're all well and getting stuck into the New Year, I'm feeling pretty good about things :)

well done on your losses MoonLyte and Liz :)
Hope your exams went well Ikkle! :fingerscrossed:
B. x

All I can say is that I must have been retaining water or something last week when I weighed because I am a massive 13lbs down today!! I know it's my first week back on but that is ridiculous!!! (I'll take it though :D )

im backkkkkkkkkk sorry i disappeared but when i went to hull for christmas i didnt use internet ha! but now im back ive no idea where i am weight wise i got weighed last week i lost half a pound over xmas but id put 3lb on before xmas so im lost at the mo haha

Hi Ikkle87....Can you update sheet to say that I have lost 4lbs this week please??

Thanks Kerry-Ann
xx

3.5lb off for me :D

Well done on only a 2lb gain Ikkle for the holidays, that's pretty impressive!

Updated the spreadsheet , well done you two - both brilliant losses xx

Not as successful as Lo and Kery-Ann (well done both! :)) but still.... 1.5 lb off for me this week ;)

Think I tend to evereat slightly on EE so will go back to red/green for a few days and throw in an EE day as a treat :rolleyes:

thanks for updating the list Ikkle
B. xx

hi kids i put half on over xmas but lost 2.5 last night so tally me up hope were all on track after xmas , just two and a hlf left for that stone wooo hoooo keep your fingers crossed

Hi. well I put on 10 1/2lb over Christmas -grrrr then missed last week and then last night I'd lost 8lb so in the right direction again. Hope that doesnt mess the spread sheet up too much - dont think I'll be making my target this month!!!

Back