THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

I posted this already in the old thread but I went to weigh in yesterday and.... I gained 1.5 pounds!! Can't describe how awfull I am feeling. Never cheated once and following the plan for 100%. My period is due for next week Thursday and I have no idea why I gained. I am very hungry, maybe because how gutted I feel at the moment. The good news is that I am still on plan, I decided to continue until after Christmas. My mood: :confused: :eek: :(:cry::mad: :wave_cry:

dont let it get you down good girl for sticking with it, it will work just bad time for you @ mo xxx

Thanks girls for all the encouraging words! Hopefully next week will bring better results.

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 10lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Time4action - 21lbs, 20lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

Hey gang how are we all getting on.?
What's everyone up to this weekend?
Im doing 3 red days in a row, finding it quite hard actually but really want to see if it helps with my loss this week :)

Hey Laurie.

This weekend is a bad (well really good depending on how you look at it!) one as I had a christmas party yesterday and tonight I have one with a free bar. So I have to be 100% after today to try and lose anything. I am gonna need all your support!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I gotta go into town now (arghhh!) xx

how did you get on @ ur Xmas party yesterday?
was you a good girl lol?
have you been saving your syns for a lil drinky poo tonight?
xxx

i lost 2lbs on thurs wooooop but ive had a heavy weekend of naughty foods and alcohol back on it now though starting with egg and weight watchers bread lol

yer i did, i tryed to be good though i went to the gym yesterday in prepartion for the naughtys i was going to have haha. oopps

2lb down last wed for me girls not been around for ages l;ol wish me luck for this week XXX ids anyone updating the measurer.

Well done!!!!!! I didnt stick to the plan this weekend, as really didnt have any control over what was put in front of me....however, I boogied the night away and barely ate (due to band restriction), so a stay the same will keep me happy!

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs,14lb
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 10lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

anyone else got any to add

OMG - I have had such a bad weekend! Seriously, I think I am gonna have put on the 13.5lb I lost this week! I feel so fat and disgusting!

I drank so much on Saturday (it was a free bar, how could I not!?) and then came home and at 3am cooked bacon sandwiches and potato croquets (random!!). Then on Sunday, I had more bacon sandwiches and potato croquets and then had a dominos - arghh!!

Oh dear. I am going to have to be so good till Wednesday but I still think I will have a gain this week :(

oh dear i came in with the munchies sat night and ate pasta and sauce two together in a big bowl lmao it was well funny good drunk food too

Lol...it seems as if a few of us had a naughty moment or two over the weekend!!! Oh well....as long as you enjoyed yourself!!!

it's ok to be a bit naughty as long as you regn it in at some point i maintained for two weeks by being half a week naughty half a week really good .

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5
Princessria - 16lbs,14lb
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs, 19lbs(sts)
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 10lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

Laurie - 28lbs,21.5
Princessria - 16lbs,14lb
Rachel1974 - 16lbs
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs, 19lbs(sts)
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 10lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

I only lost a pound this week but its totm and am very bloated so pleased with the result , i think?
x

You should be Hun...its still a loss! Well done!

loss is a loss lovely well done XXX i'm not looking forward to wed lol i have been so bad this week hehe

Back