THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

Hi everyone,
I think I will quit with SW and go back to W8 again. For a while I was happy to eat 'normal' again but I don't seem to lose weight on SW. I began to be very hungry but was fed up with the free choices and either gained or stayed the same in weight.
Maybe I will come back after a while, who knows. Before I go I want to wish everyone here all the best. :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Aw hun its a shame you feel SW isn't working for you. Hopefully a break will be for the best and when you come back to us you will have brill losses.

sad to see you go but you do whats best hun
take care and good luck with the dieting
xxx

Sorry to hear that you are leaving us Hun, but who knows, you may pop in for a chat and to pass on your experiences to others.

Good luck!

Im good thanks Laurie...had a hectic weekend with a Christmas Party and then watching the Levellers in concert, as well as taking Daughter to see Father Christmas for the first time yesterday (she was in awe!)..so now I'm at work for a break and to catch up with MM...there seems to be a few changes!
How are you doing???
It's my official weigh in tomorrow too...oh well a loss of some kind would be nice! Lol

HELLO LADIES I TRUST WE ALL HAD A GOOD WEEKEND xxx MINE HAS BEEN VARIED CAUSE I HAVE BEEN ILL, hope your all ok

Hiya, looks like you had a busy weekend.
When i took my nephew to see father christmas for the 1st time he burst out crying lol!
Im ok thank you had a couple of nights out but still feel like im doing well. Have another couple out this week too its non stop @ the moment lol.
I have WI tonight too its our xmas party im not sure what nibbles to take, is anything actually slimming world friendly lol?
Wonder how everyone else is getting on bit quiet on the old weighty matey's front?
xxx

HELLO LADIES I TRUST WE ALL HAD A GOOD WEEKEND xxx MINE HAS BEEN VARIED CAUSE I HAVE BEEN ILL, hope your all ok

Hello nice to hear from you, how are you feeling today?
It's wi tonight for me, fingers crossed i can lose something... i can quite possibly still hit this target i just need a loss tonight pleaseeeeeeeee
xxx

Fingers crossed for your weigh in Laurie!! Mine's tomorrow.

Princessria...glad your feeling better Hun!

Whats everyones take on xmas will we all be sticking to plan ???? i'm hoping to be pretty good but xmas is a hard one.

Hmmm...it is a toughie!
I originally thought...Im going to stick to it, then I thought...nah...chocolates and crisps!!
Now..not sure. I cant eat turkey (too thick for gastric band) and can barely swallow chicken, so not going to make a roast. But, I think, if I fancy a little something different, I will.
So watch this space! Lol

i havent thought about it too much...to me christmas is 2 days and i think im gonna go for it and eat what i want! Im pretty good at being strict with myself and on the 27th i 'think' i can go back into diet mode...
most of us have a treat after WI so i will probably for go the treat the week of christmas and have xmas & boxing day as treat days or flexible syns...

still not entirely sure though xxx

ooh mrs v i didn't know you had a band , hows that working out? if ya don't mind me asking my old hair dresser had it done whn she was in her 50's and she looked fabulous she is now a 12 or something

ooh mrs v i didn't know you had a band , hows that working out? if ya don't mind me asking my old hair dresser had it done whn she was in her 50's and she looked fabulous she is now a 12 or something

It was a complete shock to the system to begin with! The weight just fell off me, but then after I had an adjustment (tighter), I couldnt eat anything solid at all and when I went to see the Consultant, he slackened it off (now I can eat relatively normal just not the portion sizes that I used to). This is why I thought I would try SW plan...I know it works and I love the options, but I still have limits...I cant eat loads of free foods, I cant swallow chicken that easily, bread, potatoes and pasta, turkey and anything with a skin/peel has to be chewed to a pulp, but Im happy!

wow well good luck with it anyway i think it's such a massive decision to make but most of the stuff i hear is really positive.

Thanks Hun...believe me it wasnt a decision that came easily!! I had it done in May and think its definitely working...as long as I work with it!

Morning all!!

How are we, this cold and foggy morning?
Well, weighed this morning and have found that I have lost 4lbs!!! Woo hoo, I am really chuffed!
How is everyone doing?? Laurie, how did you get on Hun?

Back