The X Factor - Who do you love/hate??

MadamDotty

Back again!
Hi all

Well sad soul that I am, still totally engrossed in the X Factor and shouting and screaming at it. Really must get a life - but ho hum. Can't even use my 12 yr old as an excuse anymore as she's totally fed up with it & refuses to watch it - until the Macdonal Bros go that is.

So, who are you loving/hating?

I think Leonna is just amazing and will surely have a career ahead of her whether she wins or not, plus she seems a really lovely girl and not at all over-confident or arrogant. She gets my vote. Also love Ray, he's a great entertainer, and whilst swing isn't necessarily my cup of tea, it appeals to plenty and I think he could do quite well too.

Not getting the Ben thing at all, his voice gets on my nerves, when he tries to sing quietly I think it's well dodgy, but I think I'm pretty much alone in this, and he'll probably get through to the final.

Really can't stand the Macdonal Bros, yes they seem like two very sweet guys, but they are so out of their league, and so, so average - who is voting for them to stay in each week? The trouble is the longer they stay in the more better acts get booted out. Am I taking this too seriously - probably ha,ha.

Oh well that's just my two penniworth. Anymore for anymore??

No, 'fraid not - it was Eaton Rd. The final two were them & Ben, and so Simon had the final vote, which pleased him greatly, you can imagine. So it was bye, bye Eaton Road. Louis managed to hold back the tears this week tho'.

I swear Louis gets on my nerves....the man is a muppet!!!
Now, how on earth are the mcdonald brothers STILL in it??? They seem sweet boys, but come on like, they are hardly in the same league as Leona & Ben!!

I want Leona to win, she is fab, and soooo 'normal' I just dont think she will cos more girls vote in this type of thing than boys and the girls will vote for Ben!! Ben is my second choice, cos he is fab too

If Ray wins, I dont know wat the world is comin to!! He is a fab entertainer but cant sing to save his life!!

And as for the mcdonald brothers..if they win I think Simon will keel over and die with shock!!

And as for the mcdonald brothers..if they win I think Simon will keel over and die with shock!!

LOL - I don't think he'll be alone there!!!

I really like Ben and can see him appealing to various age groups. I like Ray too. He can sing! Okay...not quite aswell as the others, but he really does 'own that stage' as they say.

I'm with the judges on Ray though. Great West End material rather than recording artist.

I liked Eton Rd, but they'll do fine anyway. Not particularly into Leona. Very talented vocally, but she never really catches my attention like the others do.

McDonald Bros. I always feel sorry for them as the smaller one often looks really upset after the judges speak (not this week though). The taller one is definitely more dominant of the partnership.

Don't reckon they'll get much further in the contest. Nice to see them get this far, but time to go I reckon.

Oh but tonight is "So you Think you can Dance" night. I started watching this in Canada and really enjoyed it.

It has that other judge (can't remember his name, but Simon Cowells predecessor...the first Mr Nasty, when it was Pop Idol).

The first auditions were hilarious. Well worth watching

I'm with Kazz on this one....Leona is definitely the girl!!! Glad Eaton Road have gone...they were alright but hardly X Factor material and the same goes for the Mac Bros!

Well as for Ben....great talent but he does my ears in!

Leona to win! Leona to Win!!!! :)

I love Leona, and really dislike the McDonald's.

Ray makes me smile ... he is a little cutie, and Ben I can take or leave.

I love Leona - think Ben is really talented but a bit disappointing the last couple of weeks. The rest are just dross - it's a two pony race, as far as I'm concerned!

I can't see anyone other than Ben and Leona in the final either.

I think Leona's likely to win, despite the 'anti-female' voting bias, as she's so clearly in a league of her own and has the potential to not only be a big star here, but also an international star too if managed correctly (which I imagine she will be).

Ben's got a great voice, but suffers dreadfully from nerves and being in the bottom two last night will have really rocked him (pardon the pun! :rolleyes: ).

Ray's very cute and great to watch (how does a young-looking 17-year-old with a face like a choir boy project such sex appeal when he's performing!? Talk about scary! :eek: ). I agree with Mrs O though - he really doesn't have a recording voice, and I expect to see him in a lead role on the West End stage before too long.

The McDonalds .. hmm ... pleasant enough but forgettable. Suspect that's where they'll end up working one day :rolleyes:

ok heres my 2 sour cents

Leona - whilst she has an AMAZING voice - and she does, she appears to be getting whiter by the week...PLUS in my opinion she has no personailty worth mentioning and god help me no stage presence bar the voice... SORRY Leona...she should go back to her roots (literally) and start from there...

Ben - another non personalty - sorry but he looks like he is BADLY constipated when he sings and my muscles tense when i see him (in sympathy with his 'struggle') he voice doesnt flow...its laboured.

Raymondo - isnt sexy and its horrific seeing him perform 'sexy' moves - looks like a ten year old...THAT SAID i see potential

The Madoo's - Great - I KNEW it was only a matter of time when they sung the proclaimers and they did a bang up job. Winners.

Ivy McDonalds groupee McIvy

Ivy

Farewell, McDonald brothers - it's been real.

Are you available for weddings again now??

LEONA TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you getting married Isobel?

Sorry if it's old news and I've missed something!

Dizzy x

Dizzy x

Fingers crossed!!!!! Am waiting patiently for him to ask me proper-like! lol

I really want the whole proposal scenario, complete with ring in his pocket and all that but you know what some blurkes are like - need a little hint every now and again :rolleyes: .

And I think I wouldn't be very popular with him if I booked the McD bros - he'd prefer AC/DC! lol

im sad the mcdonald brothers are out (only coz theyre scottish like me and theyre cute...hahaha like me, what the hell!)

heres a wee giggle - my wee 9yr old neice went to chapel with her papa last week and asked if she could light a candle (this is usually done to remember people who have died) she then said a prayer and went back to her papa.
he asked her, if its not too personal, "who did you light the candle for and who were you praying for?"

she replied "no, papa its not personal, i was just praying for ben to win the xfactor!" kids eh?!!!

Sorry if it's old new and I've missed something

Dizzy x

Fingers crossed!!!!! Am waiting patiently for him to ask me proper-like! lol

I really want the whole proposal scenario, complete with ring in his pocket and all that but you know what some blurkes are like - need a little hint every now and again :rolleyes: .

And I think I wouldn't be very popular with him if I booked the McD bros - he'd prefer AC/DC! lol

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You sure you don't just want an incentive to stick to your diet?

Dizzy x

Back