The year everything's going to change!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by amandaj, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. amandaj

amandaj Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So this year I'm determined to change, that's my plan anyway, and to be honest I'm pretty determined this time. Slimming World is my diet of choice. In the past I've tried Rosemary Connellys, Weight Watchers and Scottish Slimmers, and to be fair they all work at first, I dont think its the diets that are the problem its me, I need motivation, determination, and will power, something I've lacked in the past.
    So please join me, encourage me, and help me on my way, and I promise I'll do the same for you.
    This is definitely the year that things are going to change, Mand x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi mandy, i'm in newcastle to so good to have someone from round here on board :D

Good luck with the plan its great and is working a treat for me. This is my year to and so far so good.

I'm sure you will love it.

4. Kikikisses

Kikikisses Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Amanda. Check in any time and post if you're feeling a little lost/straying from the plan, these lovely fellow SWers will give you fabulous experienced advice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.