Things need to change!

Right this is it! I have my 3rd WI on thursday and I am worried!

W1 i lost 5 pounds, this i am sorry to say was because we had a huge family fall out with in laws and the stress stopped me eating

W2 things were better, but i was still stressed so turned to binge eating, and gain 1lb

W3 things are ok now, so have been following the plan, apart from friday night went out for dinner so went WAY over points, and last night I had a boost and half bar galaxy!! :-(

I know I'm going to have WI on thur and gained! W3 shouldnt be like that! I should still be on loses! after all I have 4 stone too lose!!

I am eating my points, but i am fiinding i am eating the wrong things,so not much, like I am having a WW meal tonight, instead of adding veg, im adding potato!!

So i need to change, I need to eat more, as I dont much, but i need to eat better things too!

I have to do this!! I want to be 3-4 stone lighter by June!!

I'm fed up of starting and stoppin every diet! and i refuse to do it again!!

Sorry for the moan!xx

I am feeling your pain!!!

I find it hard to lose weight anyway and I don't do myself any favours!

You kick my ar$e and i'll kick yours!!

x

hi, can i join you for a kicking please, i know exactly where your coming from, im only on week 1 and it will be a gain.
i keep being told to plan my meals for the week think i will give this ago this week instead of grabbing anything

well i've done no exercise in 2 weeks,,cant be bothered really:( but counting points still and being good that way

I lost a pound!! Im shocked as its also TOTM!! Woo!

I feel like I've been given a 2nd chance so went to shop stocked up on veggies and fruit and am going to give it my all this week!

We can do this!!!xx

I lost a pound!! Im shocked as its also TOTM!! Woo!

I feel like I've been given a 2nd chance so went to shop stocked up on veggies and fruit and am going to give it my all this week!

We can do this!!!xx

well done! :D and who knows with it being totm you might see a bigger loss next week! Good luck for this week xx

Well done on your loss GMC......

Heres my kick up the arse!

ME I was 18lbs from goal in 2006 In 2010 I was 7 stone 8lbs from goal.

I lost and gained in chunks of 2 stone's totaling 12+ stones yoyoyoyo

TBH if we dont stick at a plan by christmas we could all be 1-2 stones HEAVIER..........

Thats my kick up the arse ;)

Know how you feel Cherry - in 2002 I was at goal. Got married to a jerk in 2003 and gained all the weight back and more due to be left home alone all the time and moving to a house that was miles away from my family and friends. 2004 we split up and I lost 3 stone by myself - met my current hubby in 2006 and due to being very happy and content the weight went back on. :D Now I am finding it near impossible to lose a single feckin' pound. I am determined to be down a stone by my hols in October and another by Christmas. Give me a giant :copon: kick up the ass too.

Back