Things that have put a smile on my face.Pt2!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
:D - I sat with my legs crossed today....sounds daft but I have never been able to do this before!!!Sat in a meeting today with my legs crossed and a big grin on my face!!!!
:DMy knee-high boots zip all the way to the top ....without cutting off my circulation or creating leg 'muffin-tops'!!!!
:DMy bras are too big around the ribcage...but my cups still 'runneth over'!!!!
:D'Aunt Flo' is due tomorrow and I have no PMT (this month!!!)
:DHad a walk every lunchtime this week....and felt buzzy/better for it!!!
:DThe 'slim-into' trousers that I got in the sale before xmas are now too big!!!
Anybody got any more 'smile-moments'

XXXXXXXXX

When i lie on my side in bed i can get my knee right up to my bust.....my tummy is not in the way!

:Di HAVE HAD TO GET SMALLER UNFORMS FOR WORK, COS THE BAGGY LOOK ISN'T GOOD!

:DI'VE HAD TO BUY SMALLER BRAS, BUT GONE UP A CUPSIZE!

:DI HAVE HAD TO SORT OUT MY KNICKER DRAWER COS BRIDGET JONES DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!

:DMY WATERPROOF COAT NOW HAS ROOM FOR A FLEECE UNDERNEATH IT

All my Bras are big around the ribcage and my underwear too........it did make me laugh when I put them one.
All the pants I had fixed 3 weeks ago to fit me are again falling down.
I fitted in my sister jeans..............was never, ever able to wear anything from her wardrobe.

• Tried on several pairs of trousers and a skirt that have been hiding in the back of the cupboard and all fit me now, in fact skirt slides down on hips!!!
  • Friend I haven't seen for a long time said "have you lost a lot of weight recently?"
  • Boots from Evans now too big on my legs.
:D:):D:):D

Yes:)

:D bought some clothes today all size 10:D

Bought a dress as the 10 was perfect so I bought an 8 so I can wear it soon...took it home and it fits nicely but could still lose another stone to fit into it but I'm getting there :D

People are refering to me as skinny moo :D

:D I have loads of energy I will go for a run tomorrow:D

In Jan i struggled to do my size 24 winter coat up, now i'm 3 stone lighter and nearly a size 18 but i still wear the 24 coat everyday for the school run. What makes me smile is ........ I'm secretly shrinking beneth the coat lol lol A few have said "you look like you've lost a bit of weight in your face" and i say "really? Thanks" Lol I'm bloody loving it and cant weight to strip down in the spring to reveal my new bod to all those yummie mummies at the school.

I've been told all my clothes are too big for me and I look like a tramp!

:confused:

hahah Dave that was exactly my problem lol they tried pinning a skirt on me at work yesterday if i walked up the stairs you could see my bum as it kept falling down lol. I'm glad I've got some clothes that fit now .

In Jan i struggled to do my size 24 winter coat up, now i'm 3 stone lighter and nearly a size 18 but i still wear the 24 coat everyday for the school run. What makes me smile is ........ I'm secretly shrinking beneth the coat lol lol A few have said "you look like you've lost a bit of weight in your face" and i say "really? Thanks" Lol I'm bloody loving it and cant weight to strip down in the spring to reveal my new bod to all those yummie mummies at the school.

Same here Joanne, I have a size 26 winter coat which has always been big for me, now it's ridiculous - tent like. I intend to do the same as you..we will be like butterflies emerging from our coccoons :D

Helenx

I put a pair of trousers on today that didn't fit me 7 weeks ago, they're quite loose now - thought they were an 18 but on inspecting the label...they're a 16 :party0011:

My coat is ridiculously big - but it's warm so I'm making do for the time being.

Back