Things that made you feel good about yourself today??

managed to do day 1 of 30 day shred

Ahhh that all makes sense now!! Thankfully I don't have them any more as I'm on the jab but I wonder if it still effects my weight loss somehow? Seems to make a big difference to the women at my group.

Don't worry if today weren't so good - tomorrow is an hour away and with the sunrise comes a fresh day to do the things you wish you'd fond today :)

Went to nandos and stayed on plan!
Lost 0.5lbs at WI.
Less than two weeks 'til my hospital appointment!

All of these things make me happy for now/hopeful for the future x

Ahhh that all makes sense now!! Thankfully I don't have them any more as I'm on the jab but I wonder if it still effects my weight loss somehow? Seems to make a big difference to the women at my group.

Don't worry if today weren't so good - tomorrow is an hour away and with the sunrise comes a fresh day to do the things you wish you'd fond today :)

I have endometriosis so have to take the contraceptive pill back to back for 6 months at a time without the weeks break as the hormones in it help my symptoms, so technically i only have 1-2 star weeks in a year!! But i swear i always know when its supposed to be my star week as i still get bloated, cranky and wanna eat terrible yummy things till i burst!! So i think it does still effect you even without the most obvious symptom!! Xx

Two things for me today (and it's not even lunchtime! :))

Someone at work stopped me as I passed her desk earlier and said that I was "looking great". She said she wasn't even going to ask if I'd lost weight because it was clear that I had.

Also I've just checked the SW online site and the graph showing my weightloss so far and my predicted weightloss is saying I should get to Club 10 by the end of February and to target at the end of April - that would be more than 2 months early! Some more motivation for me.

Today I feel great because...

It's my son's first snow day and we made him a mini snowman - complete with dummy!

I really, really, really wanted a nice big bar of chocolate but settled for an Options drink instead :D

I feel good today as despite feeling upset about my Nanna I still stuck to plan today.
I resisted ordering a Chinese takeaway tonight and made a nice meal within my daily syns :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel good today as despite feeling upset about my Nanna I still stuck to plan today.
I resisted ordering a Chinese takeaway tonight and made a nice meal within my daily syns :)

Hope you are ok Hun , well done on sticking to plan x x

Hope you are ok Hun , well done on sticking to plan x x

Thanks Hun, feeling abit better today but still in lot of shock. Miss her so much xxx

I feeel great today because i have made enough money from selling all my size 16 clothes on ebay to take my partner and i for a lovely weekend away (with no kids!!!) cant wait xx

Back