Think I need to start a diary......

MrsN

Silver Member
.....as writing things down might keep me away from the fridge!!

I switched to CD from LT nearly 4 weeks ago (3rd weigh-in tomorrow) and whilst its sooo much nicer I seem much more drawn to food at the minute!
I had a BAD week last week and I know I shouldn't dwell on it but i feel so angry with myself. I was so upset when I only lost 2lb, but what the hell did I think was going to happen after scoffing for 3 days!!
So this week I've been 100% and increased my water intake to 4-5litres and I'm hoping for at least 5lb loss. I take this diet seriously and really want to lose the weight but I cant stop thinking about food!!!!
Oh well, onwards and downwards (down the scales that is!!!)

Hey mrs'y

Glad to see the start of a diary from you, make sure you confess all every day, good or bad!
If you can stomach Lipotrim, then you know you have the strength in you to do CD, just give yourself a shake (as in the physical not an actual CD shake!) and remind yourself of the reasons why you want to do this type of diet ie quickest weight loss in shortest amount of time.
Don't carry your guilt around with you as it could lead to you slipping again, learn what triggered you to do it in the 1st place and just try and not let yourself get to that place again.

SO - onwards and downwards for us both. The sun is shinning and we don't want to be sweaty-bettys, we want to be skinny-minnys this year!

Cheers! (am toasting you with water as this very moment!)

x

i know how you feel. i was almst at goal but then for the last 3 days i have been a little devil and now i am away from my goal again! all my own fault, and the worst thing is that its not even driven by hunger! i just seem to be on a mission to sabotage myself . i am doing the 810 today as i have eaten chicken despite wanting an ss day. just know that you are not alone, and do not cave girl. how the hell did you manage to lose 2lbs on weeks you have eaten??

Thanks for the replies - I've put my bad week last week behind me now and feel good this morning.
Weigh-in is at noon so hoping for a good loss (I'd actually be disapointed with less than 5lb!!)
Leeds- I've no idea how I lost last week as I really binged; it was disgusting really and I certainly didn't deserve to lose nor do I think that its ok to eat and venture of plan because I lost - thats the sort of thing I'd have done previously.
Anyway, will update later.

Good luck for midday! x

Thanks Red77 - well I can hapily say I lost 7lb yesterday.
I was really happy with that and was thinking yep I'm back on track now and felt like I'd lost weight yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. BUT then I went and ate last night to celebrate.
Why do I celebrate with food? What the hell is wrong with me?
Well I've woken up today feeling awful as the fatty food feels like its sitting in my stomach. Back on CD 100% today and telling myself that it is now - whats the point if I'm going to cheat. I'm an idiot. Hoping I can counteract any damage over the next 6 days!
Had 1/2litre of water already then I'll have another before my shake - butterscotch this morning I think. Yummy.

aww hun uv dun relii well on ur weight loss well dun :D on ur previous weigh in...js try n tink that food will always b there after u av reached ur goal even tho i kno it can be difficult at tymz as it is the sme for me...:d...bt ur doin relii well soo stik to it hun n u will reach ur goal in no tym..:D...den u can celebrate in style :)....and at least u lose even tho u eat lol i gained one pound frm eatin crap thruout lst week which was relii bad...:/ bt i am bk on it strted it off on mon n this tym i aint gna cave in...:D
tc
gd luck
mwahz

Well done on your loss! Thats great news.

Its hard to break that cycle of rewarding yourself with food. I remember going to WW or SW for the class and then heading for a KFC afterwards, crazy! It just means that for every 2 steps forward, you're taking 1 step back and no one wants to be on this diet any longer than necessary!

Get that water down you and keep a positive mind and you'll get off-set last nights hiccup!

xxx

Thanks - your right its crazy and I've no idea why i did it. I went out last night with friends and ended up having a diet coke too! Aaargh!!
Woken up today and have given myself a good talking to and thats it now!! I'm hoping as I've strayed towards the beginning of the week i can make up for it now and still have a little loss on Tuesday.
11am - 1.5litres down and 1 shake down. Don't feel hungry which is good and I normally do after I've eaten.
Need to dig deep and find my will power and self control as I want this so much!!

Well done on the 7lbs loss :D

I had my WI with the Dr yesterday (have been on Xenical and started CD today) and had lost 7lbs so I rewarded myself with a Red Bounty! (thankfully, The only Choc I can eat!). It`s mad isn`t it?!!

Oh well, Now I`m on the CD Train there will be no room for treats to sabotage myself with ;)

Good luck for this week

Xxx

I need to think like that - no room for treats!!!!
i'll just come on here more when I feel the need to eat.

We can both do it hun x

I`m dreading the next time I`m working with a particular Dr as we are both naughty and usually scoff a big bag of Haribo during clinic!

BUT I WILL RESIST!! haha

Xx

Haribo are evil!!! Ha ha.
We can both resist.

Haribo are evil!!! Ha ha.
We can both resist.

But oooooh so yummy!!!

Think it`s nurse only clinic tonight so I should be ok as hunger is starting to kick in! (got a brain like a sieve lol)

Xx

Aren't they just - i ate a packet of Tangfastics everyday during my last 3 months of pregnancy!! Hence putting on 4 stone!! Ooops!!

Feeling ok this morning - been on the scales (naughty me) and lost 1lb put wii fit last night said I'd put 2lb on so i burst out crying and was mad with myself.
Weigh in is on Tuesday lunch time - If I'm 100% I hope I can lose 3lb. I would love to lose 4lb this week so I can get into the 12stones but not looking likely now is it!! Bloody Chinese and Diet Coke!!!
3/4 of a litre down already and going to have forest fruits shake in a min. Got 2 soups to have before Tuesdya and i just dont feel like them. Oh well.

hey mrs'y! glad to hear of the loss, you can get to your goal if you're good, my weigh-in is also on Tues so it will keep me in check over the weekend! I'm not having the soups anymore as I wasn't enjoying them either.

Stay strong!
x

Aren't they just - i ate a packet of Tangfastics everyday during my last 3 months of pregnancy!! Hence putting on 4 stone!! Ooops!!

Feeling ok this morning - been on the scales (naughty me) and lost 1lb put wii fit last night said I'd put 2lb on so i burst out crying and was mad with myself.
Weigh in is on Tuesday lunch time - If I'm 100% I hope I can lose 3lb. I would love to lose 4lb this week so I can get into the 12stones but not looking likely now is it!! Bloody Chinese and Diet Coke!!!
3/4 of a litre down already and going to have forest fruits shake in a min. Got 2 soups to have before Tuesdya and i just dont feel like them. Oh well.

I ADORE Tangfastics :D

I jumped on my wii this morning and it said I have gained 1lb :cry: Stupid thing!!!

Good luck for Tuesday, I`m sure you`ll do brill :D

I need to have my breakfast shake but I`m just not hungry :confused: I didn`t buy any Forest Fruits cos not sure if it`ll be minging :8855:

Have a great day!

Xxx

I love the forest fruits - my fav!! But my CDC said they aren't popular.

I'm having such a BAD week / weekend!!
Went to a part yon Friday night and drank my bodyweight in Vodka so felt so rough yesterday that I ate lots of hangover food. Not good and I feel awful now. Very sluggish and FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been on wii fit - put 2lb on. I deserve to put 7lb the way I've carried on this week. What I dont understand is that I found this diet so easy to begin with. Lipotrim and CD the first 4 weeks I was fine and really focused - now I'm out fo control.
Somebody help me!!!!!!!!

dnt giv up on it...js try n get ur mind into tinkin that it has eaten the shakes try drinkin half n half that mite fill u up bit mre,....wen u go out js try n tink along the lines of u can eat wt u wnt after u av reached ur goall i kno its reli hard to do bt if u wnt it badly enuf hun ima sure u will b fine in no tym....this diet is reli hard as its mre to do with the mind mre the neting.....get ur friends hu u go out with to support u, if u dnt wna tel them abt cd js tel them dat u are on a healthy diet and so if u do ss plus or eat a lil bit then ur mates will b there to try n discourage u frm eatin the full meal or snack...as eatin a lil bit is better then the full meal...n then if u drink lots of water that shud also trick ur mind into tinkin that it has eaten and dat u feel relii full....wish u luck hun we are ere if u wna talk i find it js as hard bt i tink abt all the good tings of me reachin ma goal, i.e feelin mre confident, being able to wear slim clothes n av a figure n all of them sort of factors...:D...ma mates inspire me lol mst of them are slim lol so i envy them in sum sense even tho they always quick to say dat i aint dat fat or wteva lool.....dnt wori hun u will b fine n ur 7lb weight loss is brill!!!! :d
tc
mwahzz

Thanks very much.

Well today is weigh-in day and i just feel like crying.
I've been on the wii and my own scales and both say I've put n 3lb - totally expected in one way as I've pretty much eaten all weekend - I just didn't know how to stop.
I'm embarassed going for see my CDC now and so mad at myself!!
Thats it now - I MEAN it this time!!!
100% from now on.

Back