Think Ive lost more than some fat (brain cells)

hobekat

Hi, I finished CD in May and lost three and half stone. I think I might need help cause i really miss it. I have to think about what i eat all the time, excercise etc and I really miss just taking my shakes to work and not having to worry about it.

I have kept it off although I fluctuate by three to four pounds ....

The truth is it felt great to get some size 12 jeans, I felt so slim down from an 18 to a 12/14 but now I wish I had done that last stone.....

So what shall I do folks.....stick with keeping it off or get back on it....

I love food but I also loved the discipline of the diet, the achievement every week...it was a great journey..
I never thought it would be this hard to stay off it????, doesnt make any sense....so yes I am struggling with normality............:eek: Did I loose some brain cells????????????

you still have a BMI of 28 hun, so if you wanted to lose more then you would be allowed....
I understand what you mean about the security of the diet, its nice not to have to think...BUT....it is only ever supposed to be a short term resolution leading to long term life style.
You have done so well so stick within a 3/4lb range....cant see anything wrong with that at all....

If you want to lose more, go back on CD....if its about coping with maintenance...then you shouldnt be considering it as its just avoiding the issue rather than dealing with it and learning how to take it forward!
Does that make sense?
xxx

Thanks, I didnt update my profile, my BMI is still 26.5 though so I could.... I know what you mean it is a struggle being off it though...
perhaps I should start setting an exercise goal so i feel that sense of achievement... perhaps walking or jogging distance or time....

I think we always want more... never been a size 10 in my life so unlikely to ever get there... might give it a month and see how weight is.....

Hi Hobekat,

I am the same height at you and a similar weight to you now. I am aiming to lose another stone and a half to get to a size 10 (top and bottom).

Just because we are the same height we could be very different for example I am a 12 down below now and mostly a 14 up top. This is the last time I plan on doing the diet so if it takes a bit longer I don't care! :)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do hon! x

maybe a higher step, so you'll still be having packs but having food as well in a controlled manner?

x

Back