Think of a flavour...any flavour....

I definately repeat the suggestion of french onion soup - that would be my ideal soup.

Apple water flavouring would be nice for a change. Coconut bars would be superb. In terms of shakes I think Cookies n Cream, Choc-Orange, Coconut & Mango would be excellent.

I am on LL and I would love something with a cheese flavour. I miss cheese so much.....sob sob!

At least two more flavours in tetras - they are a bit on the limited flavour side...vanilla would be good to pop into coffee!!! and perhaps a soup in tetra - as these are good for using at work...would save the lumpy soup syndrome...dontmind flavour as long as not curry!!!

I would love a ready made CD chocolate mousse (mullerlight yoghurt pot sized) to take to work - I love mixamousse but can only make it up at home plus you have to eat it within 10 minutes or so. I could then have a mug of the CD vegetable drink (pretending its soup) followed by the mousse for "pudding" while at work - yummy!!

Oh yeah a flapjack bar would be nice, difficult to keep the calories down though I would have thought.

Well I would love to see:-

lemon shake
chocolate orange shake
Bailey's shake:rolleyes:
raspberry shake

beef and tomato soup
mulligatawny soup
pea and ham soup

Jacqui

Yay Jacqui! I'm with you on the Choc Orange shake....delicious!

lemon shake
chocolate orange shake

Jacqui

Good ideas *drools a bit*.
Some sort of yoghurt type pud in a pot would also be nice.

* Vanilla Latte Tetra
* Pineapple Water Flavouring
* Cheese flavour "anything"
* Pimms Water Flavouring

I wish they would bring something like a chewy jelly sweet out as well.

Back