Thinking about joingin slimming world - advice pls

Nicola2006

Hi ya -

I was doing cambridge for 3 months and lost 3st but since eating again i've put a stone back on - i wasn't at goal when i stopped cambridge but i jus couldn't do it anymore so now i've got 3st to lose 2 get 2 goal - i'm seriously thinking about going on back on to cambridge but i jus would like to if people on here are losing with slimming world and how long is it taking you

cheers nicola

hi there

I ahve just swopped over after losing a lot on Cd - but did gain about 24/28lbs - SW is slower and generally looks about 7-9lbs a month - so yes it is slower, BUT is does allow you to eat plenty and address unhealthy eating habits.

Good luck

give it a try, it might come off slower but at least you can eat and healthily too, its the best diet ive ever been on!!! i wish you luck in which ever diet you choose :)

Hi Nicola,
I myself have just come off cd and gone back to slimming world, i think cd is great for getting the weight off fast, but in terms of heallthy eating i dont think that it really taught me anything. When somthing you like gets taken away from you(food when SS'n), you tend to want it even more. Although SW is slower weight loss it is teaching me about healthy eating habbits and a healthy lifestyle.

I dont know if i was just unlucky but my CDC was absolutly crap, no support at all, she was just in it for the money. In my opinion i think half of the battle with weighloss is having the support behind you to do it.

Back