Thinking about joining

sheryl7

Hi everyone!!! Iv recently finished doing the Cambridge diet and went from 12 stone 4lbs to 10 stone 13lbs in 6 weeks, but due to my BMI now being on healthy weight I can no longer continue with Cambridge. I'm still wanting to get another stone off and thinking of trying slimming world to do this. How does everyone find slimming world? Does anyone know if I can get details online for what can and can't be eaten? I'd rather do it on my own instead of going to classes. How long would it roughly take to loose 1 stone on slimming world? Any help and advice would be great :) x

You really need a pack to have all the information. You also get free online membership to the Slimming World website if you go to a group.
There is a special offer in Bella magazine out at the moment, for free membership so you just pay £4.95 weekly fee, but it's on sale today for the last day so hurry up and get your copy!
It will still be valid this week.
It depends how well you follow the plan, as to how quickly you lose weight, and also, how much you have to lose. xx

Halloo and well done on your loss! :)
I love SW, but its not a diet, it really isnt. Its a learning process and a way of life and defo not a quick fix. Im a slow loser, its just the way it is, it took me 13 weeks to lose a stone. However, some people whack the weight off very quickly. SW say they expect people to lose 1-2lb a week. There is loads of info on here and recipes but i would find it very hard without the actual books.
Hope this helps, just being honest :) xxx

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Back