Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of a mini-refocus

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by dia1972, 3 November 2009 Social URL.

1. dia1972

dia1972 Full Member

Hello all. Could I have you thoughts on whether I should have a mini-refocus with Slimfast...(yes, I did say Slimfast, not LT) !! Reason being that I am maintaining but have had a naughtier than usual two weeks (main issue is white bread ...which I know I cannot do now) and feel bloated as hell. I know I haven't put on very much weight but my bowel habits (sorry!) are shot. Instead of a fluid detox for a day, I was thinking of doing Slimfast for a week (2 shakes and healthy meal and restart habit of lots of water) just to ease the discomfort. Any experiences with Slimfast stuff (latte shake taste yummy and I have really missed my breakfast shake!) as I looked at Slimfast forum here and noone seemed to be losing much weight or being sucessful with it (???)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I've no experience with Slimfast, but the fact that no-one on the forum seems to be losing isn't very positive! LOL!
    Why not use the LT maintenence shakes/bars with a healthy low-carb meal for a week or two instead?

4. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    I can totally relate to you missing your shake! I have been on the re feed programme for over 4 weeks because I cannot bear to part with my shake lol. As Irishmum recommends I would also suggest doing the LT shakes/maintance and a low carb meal at night. Good luck with whatever you decide. This weight loss/maintance is damn hard work isn't it!!!

5. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Think about it. Slimfast are really sweet which could set of cravings, there are 200 calories in each shake. You could have a slice of toast and a boiled egg, and a salad at lunch. even porridge in the morning made with milk and water. It's up to you of course.

6. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I know how you feel. I have been maintaining for 5 months and I know I have put on a few pounds as I have just come back from an all inclusive holiday. I tried to start doing the shake, maintanance bar with a low carb meal for 2 days and it was soooooo hard! I was just too hungry. Couldn't stick it! Felt shaky and sick. I worked it out and I was only having about 800 cals a day if that. I am just trying to eat healthy now, having porridge for breakfast, salad or a wrap for luch and then a healthy meal for dinner. I know it might not be as quick but I feel so much better for it and also less bloated from my hol. Good luck with whatever you do xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.