Thinking of coming back

Dan8317

Hey all
Thinking of coming back to discover. I've been going to group so been having a go at pp but after about 8 weeks I've lost a total of 3 lb. I just can't seem to get on with it and don't know why. Was doing discover not so long ago and lost around 6lb in the 1st week.

Thinking I may just be better off going it alone with discover. No point in paying for a meeting when I'm not following the diet is there.

Hate it when I go into diet switching mode but pp just don't seem to be working for me

Dan x

I thought you lost weight this week?

Do you think you should give it a bit longer, after all you only just back in the zone!

Maybe I am being a bit hasty in my decision as you said I'm only really just getting into it.

I need to start looking at the bigger picture instead of wanting instant results and making me feel the need to switch diets all the time.

Think it's time to throw out all diet books so the only point of ref I have is ww pp.

Thanks
Dan x

Hi Dan hun x we're here if you decide to come back to discover x

Thanks hules x. I'm stuck in two minds to honest. Am thinking of giving up group regardless so discover is looking tempting as I have bigger losses on it. Really need to make my mind up and go with it. How have you been getting on

Dan x

Back