Thinking of coming backto sw. as anything changed??

manda72

hi everyone i did sw a while ago and lost over 2 stone,but then just stopped losing probably coz i stopped lookin in books aswell.. so i ended up going to ww.but looked in my books from sw and in 1st 11 weeks i lost 13lb, and in 11 weeks at ww ive lost 6lb an then put on.. prob through to giving up smoking aswell but think its coz im use to sw.just wondered has a lot changed in the last 4 months ? thanks xx:)

hi auburn i only stopped going in august but few ppl have said things have changed.i know bout sausages ta, i love asda meat free chilli as its syn free u get loads lol xx

I've came back after 6 months a few things are now syns but the diet is basically the same, I also did ww in the few months I was away and just couldn't get to grips with it!!! I signed up to pay online so was commited but lost then put on then lost but eventually it was just gains! I'm back on sw day 3 and feeling confident so far I'm also setting myself a goal to lose over Xmas and new year x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi karen yea i was the same, i tried ww and done same as u so know im bk trying sw ive been doing bits to try since friday but from mon im gonna be 100% and try my best as im not starting a group till after xmas xx goodluck xx

I was going to wait until new year but was thinking my clothes don't fit they are digging in on waistband I need new clothes but having 4 kids and Xmas I just couldn't condone spending money on clothes so rationalized that £10 membership wouldn't even get me 1 item of clothing so that's why I'm here and trying to do it as cheaply as possible!
Good luck and post your weight loss's will be great to help each other along

My weigh in is Thursday at 5 so will update you when I get home! I would prefer mornings but hey

manda72 said:
Thanks shellylovesjelly x oh and karen alot went wrong over wk end so started mon hun xx

I was fine over the weekend but had to bake last night for my sons school party! Big mistake!! I ate the 5 spare cakes :-( they were only petit four size but still 5 I'm off for a long walk this morning to try working them off before thursday

Back