Thinking of defecting from WW!! eeeek

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Ok so i've been on WW since Jan and its worked wonders, 2.5st gone but since August i have struggled and im needing a change.

My issue is i havent been on SW in so long that i dont remember that much about it.

Is it easy going it alone or would going to a class be the best? Id prefer to go it alone but will do what i need to.

Is there somewhere on this part that has all the free foods? I can search the syns and i gather i have 15 per day eeek

Im away at the weekend and thinking of jumping into it feet first after!

Any advice appreciated! :D

Hello, welcome to the SW section. Congrats on your amazing loss so far!

This thread here is some advice on the plan for newbies, so would be worth looking at.

I recommend either going to group once to get hold of the new pack with an up to date food optimising book, or ordering one off ebay. At the moment I think you can join SW and get all the bits you need for around £10, which isn't too bad. This will give you a list of all the superfree, free foods, healthy extras and syns. It will also tell you about Green, Red and Extra Easy.

Loads of people here do SW alone so it's definitely possible. I personally need to go to class, but everyone is different. I'm sure someone who does it at home will pop in soon to tell you how easy and wonderful it is :D

Good luck!

I used to go to WW but defected to SW and have never looked back! I have now lost just over 4.5 stone with SW. I no longer go to class, but myself and about 8 other ex SW girls go to each others house's once a week and weigh in on some scales that we bought between us, We do a fruit basket, where we each take in a piece of fruit or other free food and the person who has lost the most weight wins it.
I would certainly go to the thread that hastalavegan has recommended. It really is a great eating plan (can't be called a diet as you can eat too much). The extra easy plan is good if you are new to SW as it's so easy to follow. You can eat plenty and hardly anything is really out of bounds. You dont have to weigh everything. You don't have to count fruit as points. It has suited me a lot better and I've had a bigger weight loss with SW than I ever experienced with WW. Good luck and give it a try. There seems to be a lot of SW'ers on here to guide you in the right direction.

Thanks ladies :) I did read through the thread but ill be honest and say i get a bit bored of reading long things, attention span can be a pain at times!

i've found a starter pack on ebay and its on its way to me!

Its going to be a strange one as im so used to pointing things up and know half of them off by heart but at the same time it will be nice to eat different things guilt free like pasta n sauce!! I used to have a lot of those when i was on it last time! :giggle:

Do it! Nothing worse than using all your WW points up and going to bed starving! He he! xxxxx

Do it! Nothing worse than using all your WW points up and going to bed starving! He he! xxxxx

im never hungry :confused: but what im struggling with is sticking to plan and not troffing on pizza hut :giggle: Im a junk food addict so cakes and biscuits are not safe in my house! dont get me wrong i love WW but im in need of a change because im not sticking to it, hence the swap :D

I think you'll love SW - none of my friends or family can believe how much I eat and that I have a little mini choc bar (2 finger kit kat or mini cadburys) every day within my syns and I have lost 8.5lbs in 4 weeks. I love it. Good luck.

im never hungry :confused: but what im struggling with is sticking to plan and not troffing on pizza hut :giggle: Im a junk food addict so cakes and biscuits are not safe in my house! dont get me wrong i love WW but im in need of a change because im not sticking to it, hence the swap :D

Im with you missus, I was never ever hungry on WW.

If youre struggling just now give SW a go, it might be just what you need, you might love it. OR you might hate it and itll reinforce that WW really is the best diet for you. Whatever happens, youve absolutely nothing to lose by trying

Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Im with you missus, I was never ever hungry on WW.

If youre struggling just now give SW a go, it might be just what you need, you might love it. OR you might hate it and itll reinforce that WW really is the best diet for you. Whatever happens, youve absolutely nothing to lose by trying

Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

thats my theory :D It'll either be what i need for now or it wont work and ill go back to what i know but im willing to give it a bash! Anything will help :D

just wanted to wish you massive good luck! - starlights right, youl either find sw is perfect for you, or youl suddenly have a new perspective on ww and go back rearing to go. xx

Back