1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

thinking of starting slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by scallywag, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. scallywag

scallywag Member

hi thinking of starting slimming world on tuesday, really impressed by the weight loss of sw slimmers on here, any advice is more than welcome. have lost a huge amount of weight on lipotrim but have put back on 4 stone in 7 months, i think slimming world sounds really good and sustainable, thanks and good luck to all!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losingme

losingme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hi im new too, going to my first meeting on tuesday and hoping to drop 4st no matter how long it takes me , a few of my friends have had great success doing SW hope it workd for me too
    good luck to you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.