THinking Of sTarting WW

Annabellacarribean

whoisshe_AnnieMac
Hi Everyone ,
Thinking of starting WW.
I have done it before but not for very long.
Only thing is I will really need support doing it ...
I feel so crappy at the moment I work a 20hrs in two days which is the weekend sat and sun sittin in a reception then monday to friday a 40hr week in college. Its so hard to fit exercise in :(

Good luck if you decide to go with ww again!! im sure you'll get the support you need from here!! :D

Not doing too bad thanks honey!! hoping for another 2lb loss this coming week but i dunno!! can't seen to eat enough of my points haha sounds arse backwards i know!!
I find it easier when i can talk to someone aswell!! i had another place before i found this one but on one spoke to me!! :( thankfully i stumbled upon this place :D

Hiya!

You will certainly get support here, there are quite a few that have just started, i am just about to WI after my 1st week tomorrow.

Lots of luck! You CAN do it!

Hello ,lovely profile pic :)
You are very busy,have a look around the site and see how others who are as busy as you try and fit a little exercise in,I didnt exercise till week 4 just wanted to let my body adjust to the plan.

Maybe if you can afford it buy a wii fit I started my exercise off on wii just dance love it,if not maybe change your daily routeen,could you walk a little bit more 3 times a week or stand up more at work weekends? Also if you can maybe try an exercise class one evening I know you have a long week but honestly exercise makes us more energised.
I hope you do it and get to goal :) Good luck xx

Back