Thinking of swapping over from Lipotrim to Exante

Jessaqua

I all. It's my first time on the Exante forum as I'm currently 2 & a half weeks into doing Lipotrim total food replacement. I've 100% stuck to the plan, but finding it tougher over this past weekend & I think it's just boredom as sick of the same 3-4 things & little variety in flavours.

To date I've lost 13lbs in just over 2 weeks & relatively happy with that so far. I have only just come across Exante & realised it is the same thing, but with more variety & much cheaper.

Just wondered if anyone can tell me if the products are nice & taste different to each other (soups) I do like all of the products ive tried on lipotrim, just not yet had a flapjack. I like the fact there's more soup options & the bars look & sound far more appetising on Exante? As I'm already in ketosis I'm assuming I can just swap straight over & continue as I am?

I only want to do another week come this Thursday so just thought the change in products and a bit of variety could keep me going til refeed week?

Any comments gratefully received.

I used to do Lipotrim n changed to Exante I only liked choc shake on Lipotrim but I love most things on Exante mushroom soup and porridge are so lovely and I love all the shakes I wasnt so leen on the bars but now have Tescos Ultra Slim Bars .. Hope this helps you decide

Just another query as just noticed some of the ingredients is Exante based on just low calories and food avoidance or does it rely on you going into ketosis just like lipotrim? thanks x

skinnyone0 said:
I used to do Lipotrim n changed to Exante I only liked choc shake on Lipotrim but I love most things on Exante mushroom soup and porridge are so lovely and I love all the shakes I wasnt so leen on the bars but now have Tescos Ultra Slim Bars .. Hope this helps you decide

Thanks! Thai chicken sounds delicious & the bars yummy! Porridge warm in a morning would be gorgeous too! :0)

Just the same as Lipotrim 3 packs a day or you can do working solution and do 3 packs plus low carbs meal its all on their website

Hi I did LT a couple of years ago and had nothing but the vanilla and choc shakes for 6 months because I found the the other flavours too sweet and couldn't stand the chicken soup. Had the odd bar but found them quite dry. In the first week of exante and I have to say everything I,ve had so far has been really good, much nicer than LT. Comparing both products exante is slightly higher than LT in both cals and carbs but not massively. I got the one week variety pack to check it out. Cost £43 with postage but I will get the months supply from now which brings the price right down. I would say maybe try the week first and see what you think xx

Thanks ladies will have a look at the full website & then order. Just wondering if my pharmacy may have products in stock already where I go for lipotrim. Anyway you're all very kind so thanks very much for the advice x

I changed over purely for price difference! I was paying £45 a wk for lt!

If you like lipotrim you'll love exante, the soups all taste individual and are nice and tasty.

5 lost : 62 to goal

I think they only sell mail order to keep the costs down.
Another thing I thought of is that you don't go anywhere to get weighed or checked by anyone with exante so need to be self motivated. Need to think about whether you need the dread of that pharmacy visit for motivation xx

Hi Skinny! Just stumbled across this thread and wondered about the Tesco ultra slim bars. I'm assuming that they are the same nutritionally as the exante bars??? I.e same calories/carbs etc??hate the bars with a passion so have thrown them away which would obviously mean me forking out for extra packs but if the Tesco ones are ok then I might give them a whirl! x

Hi yes Tesco Ultra Slim bars are ok and delicious they do it in choc or strawberry and at the moment cost £2,99 for a box of 3 bars

Thats really good to know as i have 10 of these bars in my cupboard :) thank you

Just had a raspberry one and yum yum!! They actually remind me of the LL ones! I've been slated a little as they don't have the nutrition value of exante but it's either these bars or nothing as I can't afford more packs yet so would just be having 2 a day! I've decided when I next order that it will b the Choc shakes only as I look forward to them whereas I dread the others :( thanks for the tip! x

Back