Thinking of switching from s/world

I have found simple start easier then slimming world, as the list of free foods is just more practicle, but am on propoints now and that's a dodle! Just chuck what you've eaten in the app and it's easy, it's easier if you need to eat on the run! But saying that it is slower then slimming world (if you can stick to slimming world that is, and I can't for longer then a very motivated week!)

also so I found slimming world meetings awqard (can't spell ) not only was it some women I didn't know, knowing my weight!? Image therapy was boring tedious and embarrassing! Where at Ww meetings only the leader knows my weight, and then group afterwards is more like a little motivating discussion lead by the leader, for instance last week was about what motivates us, she told us what her motivation was, went round the room a little and got us to say what our motivation was and spared me a lot of embarrassment!

Thankyou I'm off to sign up on Wednesday :) I bought myself a magazine & a recipe book today & some goodies from the pound shop ?

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Thankyou I'm off to sign up on Wednesday :) I bought myself a magazine & a recipe book today & some goodies from the pound shop ? Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

I agree! Never stayed for a SW meeting (just weighed in) and as my personal life and work became more hectic (travelling to uni, doing school placements etc) trying to cook meals from scratch was expensive and time consuming!

To be able to grab crisps or food on the go and check the points using my app, life was much simpler! While I buy some WW branded foods, it's good to check other supermarket or budget brands too as often they're the same points but cheaper than WW!! :)

I also agree with Superslim that if groups are your thing then WW groups were incredibly informative and uplifting! I have had 2 different leaders and both were brilliant! Since reaching goal I haven't stayed for a group in well over a year but I am thinking of going back for a few every so often as a boost :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All signed up online but can't log on been on the phone all morning to see why & there is a technology problem & to phone in an hour :-[ I'm not happy :-[ :-[

on sw I stuck mainly to green. I tended to have sw chips every day - at least once - and in massive piles. With ww I am following points as I have no control and am loving it. I tend to go daft as I bought a pack of 8 meringue nests and they are only 1 point each - ate them all in one day! Hopefully, once I am used to ww I won't do daft things like that again. They were a novelty but points counted to the last crumb. If I went daft like that on sw I would have gone over my syns and that would be it - off plan again! WW - all counted and the plan continues.

I'm finely logged on :) :) :) so much to get my head around

on sw I stuck mainly to green. I tended to have sw chips every day - at least once - and in massive piles. With ww I am following points as I have no control and am loving it. I tend to go daft as I bought a pack of 8 meringue nests and they are only 1 point each - ate them all in one day! Hopefully, once I am used to ww I won't do daft things like that again. They were a novelty but points counted to the last crumb. If I went daft like that on sw I would have gone over my syns and that would be it - off plan again! WW - all counted and the plan continues.

I was just like you with the sw chips I was so greedy

I have noticed today that the couple of Healthy Eating things I bought in Tesco have propoints values on them - how brilliant is that! I had bought a veg moussaka in Feb before starting on ww as it was massively reduced. I am having it this evening. I am really loving ww. With sw food was a big thing in my head and I would worry about keeping to plan. I am far more relaxed with ww - pray it continues.

The thing that annoyed me with slimming world was their food abuse thing. Like deciding a few years ago that yes lasagne sheets are free but not if you are baking them into crisps! Or yes a certain bean is free but not if you are making it into a tortilla for lunch!

I don't like being told how to eat my food!

Back