This cracked me up (and I'm a blonde!!!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the waiter, Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is only fair -- given that you are blind -- that you should know five things:1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. Blonde woman with a black belt in karate.4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional boxer.5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?'The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, 'No... Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    LOL! Love it!

4. _Razorbladelove_

_Razorbladelove_ Powdered Toast Man

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hahahahaha thats fucking brilliant lol

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    LOL.. funny..

My natural colour is blonde.. lol.. which is why people have to explain things S L O W L Y to me.. hehehe..

x x

6. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    ha ha h a nice one!!!!

Nas x

7. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    LOL that is brilliant! And i have to say as a blonde myself I am guilty of being a bit slow on the uptake of jokes (altho i did get that one straight away!) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.