This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

4lbsniff this week! Now at my lowest since having baby bear!! Next goal is to get under 20 stone... and eventually down to 19atone which is the weight I was when I fell pregnant...

Feel like I am really back in the swing of things now, so just need to stick with my plan :)

Thats great news big bear, well done. How old is baby bear now?

Been on holiday in awakes for a week - tried to be good but ended up having lots of treats. We must have been moving around a lot, because I managed to maintain which is a miracle!!

Been back a few days and managed to lose an extra pound too so whooooooop

Now need a couple of weeks really on plan and need to get moving. I’m 22st 7 now and I reeeeally want to break through the 20 stone mark

Wow well done on maintaining on holiday, that's really something!

You can do it Claire, I never thought I would ever get under 20 but have managed it - and if I can, you definitely can :) x

Thanks Aussie, you’re doing so well - you’re definitely inspiring me to keep going

Managed to get out for a walk on sunday and did 9000 steps ! Whoo hoo! Hopefully a Good week on plan and on track...

Haha yes! Darn autocorrect Susie 😂

Yes, am finding the weather helps. Would love to do more walking but having a two year old in tow somewhat hampers my efforts. Wish Intook more advantage of when she would happily sit in the pram... but summer is on its way and hopefully lots of nice opportunities for getting out and about

Been out and about enjoying the lovely weather - on days out I hit my 5,000 step goal with little effort. On work days (3 days a week) it’s more like 2-3 thousand steps. I need to shift my. I’m out the door for a lunchtime walk but I just get caught up in getting my work done...

Been mostly on plan. Time of the month just going by, so I never weigh until that’s over - always hold on to water weight !!

Off to Mottisfont abbey tomorrow to see Mother in Law. Plan is to have a picnic but will try and be restrained...

Went to see my friend today. Ended up going for. Walk and clocked up 10,000 steps ... OUCH my legs ache but soooo pleased I did it

Been doing pretty well, but having a few too many treats so need to try and stick to plan now until the end of the week as Id really like to see a loss this week

Last edited:
Well done, I am doing well if I get 6k steps a day, so that is brilliant, keep it going!

Back