This time i am going to do it

lnddixon

i went for my first weigh in two weeks ago, so far i have lost 11lb on the slimming world plan, this tiime i am finding it quite easy, i have around 10 stone to lose, i have done two aqua fit classes this week one aqau zumba, anormal zumba class and a gym session, this is the last time i am going to be this big.

i went for my first weigh in two weeks ago, so far i have lost 11lb on the slimming world plan, this tiime i am finding it quite easy, i have around 10 stone to lose, i have done two aqua fit classes this week one aqau zumba, anormal zumba class and a gym session, this is the last time i am going to be this big.

I like your positive attitude and your active start!!! I have 7 stone to loose. Lets chase each other to a healthy us. :)

Muis said:
I like your positive attitude and your active start!!! I have 7 stone to loose. Lets chase each other to a healthy us. :)

I had seven stone to loose in se ptember got the last 3 stone 8 lbs to go so I would love to join in on this with you. The very best of luck to you....

Back