This time round LT tastes horrible!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lostpolarbear, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    WHY does LT taste so wrong?! Last time I was on it I was fine and didnt find it all that bad. This time I can just about bare it when I crush ice with it. But when I have it on its own at work it knocks me sick. I can only have about 50 - 100mls of it and I have to throw the rest away. Does the taste get better when yo get use to it? anyone else have this problem? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It tastes gross again because you got used to eating yummy foods again :) Give it a few more days and it should become bearable once again hun xx BTW - congrats on making it to day 2 :D

4. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge

Thank you! :) I hope it starts to taste better because i'm not having enough of it at the moment! xx

5. Jinnie

Jinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    can you try adding more water to water down the taste? It may help till your tastebuds love them again :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.