THIS WEEKS CHEATING CHALLENGE

Beat me with what evers to hand!!

I've already told Miel about a little cheating, but have to admit it's gotten worse since I told her...right here goes

had 2 slices of ham and 3 spoons of beans, was feeling bad and very full after that, however I have now polished off the rest of the ham (4 more slices) and a chocolate mousse!!!

Don't know what's come over me! Feel bloated and vile now...that's it I promise not to do it again!

Am bloody sick of feeling so cold! have got 4 layers on 1 being a fleece and still I'm freezin. God I'm stupid, it means so much to me yet I aways seem to cock it up!!:gen147::beam:

Katie, have you thought that perhaps SS isn't for you at the moment? I'm sure that the wiser amongst us will have lots of advice for you, but I just wonder if you really 'want this' badly enough at the moment to commit to the no eating regime. Please don't take this the wrong way, I know how hard CD is I really do, I've lost count of the number of attempts I've made, but one thing I do know is that you cannot do it until your head is completely ready for it. If you feel that you need to eat then maybe you should consider trying one of the other plans for a while and maybe work down to SS later when you're feeling up to it?

If you have read that last bit with a sinking heart, then maybe you are ready for SS, but you've got to give it your all. How bad did you feel after you ate all that stuff? Bad enough to not do it again tomorrow? I hope so, I really do.

As I said to you before, tomorrow is another day, but don't let it end up like today, because you can't keep looking to tomorrow.

Get the most hideous photo of you blown up to at least A4, stick it, and any others in your kitchen where you will see them, especially on the fridge and for goodness sake stop picking! You don't want to be telling us again tomorrow that you've given in to temptation do you?

I really hope that tomorrow is a great day for you, come on Katie, you can do this! It's just a diet, it's not for the rest of your life xxxxx

I'll give it a go... so far no problems :D.

I start monday so if I can get to Weds without cheating I'll be happy lol

Cheating bigtime

I am a big huge cambridge cheater.....
haven't got the luck of some of you as i only have to look at a bag of crisps and i am out of ketosis.
I love to feel the success which comes with being good on this diet, so why oh why do i keep sneaking bits and pieces???
Caved in to a tin of roses yesterday (ok, not the whole tin, but quite a few)
I am first up for the lash.....

Michelle xx

diva how long have you been on the diet hun? and also when i get hungry and im really desperate i have a chicken kebab with no sauce and my stick always stays pink..i am having one tues nyt cause its my add a meal week again and il have that but nothing els fof rest of the week..it sounds like you have a chocolate prob..this is what i do to stop the cravings..freeze a choc tetra pack..tip it into a bowl except a little bit..when its frozen take the left over bit microwave for 30 secs then pore it over your frozen tetra it turns into hot choc sauce on choc icecream yum lol xxx

Yeah I'm up for it. Haven't cheated yet and don't intend to.

Good luck everyone

Ok,i`m Going To Admit It I Had A Small Cheat Yesterday,but I`m Going On The Straight N Narrow From Now On,i Won`t Cheat Again,if I Do I`ll Prepare Myself For An Ass Whooping.
Elaine X

I need a severe beating... I've cheated quite a few times recently and each time sooooo soooo mad with myself :mad: but then do it again... why oh why do I do it - I don't know :sigh:

I am starting again on Monday and only have 7 weeks to lose 2 stone that is my mission for my holiday so I need to get my fat arse in gear so to speak. So I am totally 199% committed to thsi now. I cannot start of a weekend as I have too much time to think about all the bad things I could have, however if I start on a workday I'm too busy to think about it and too tired when I get home to get anything either.

Sorry for the long post folks but had to get it out...

Take Care

Michelle:wave_cry:

Okay Girls,
I Have Cheated Last Night,i`ve Put A Post Up Because I Felt Soooo Bloody Bad About It.i Felt So Disgusted With Myself For Doing It,but Now I Have Come On Here For My Ass To Be Whooped:whoopass:sorry To You All For Letting You And Myself Down

Back