This will stop you snacking...!!!!

The_Petal

My god, i've just seen this website for the first time and this has made me feel so sick...it's put me off any snacking for tonight! :eek:

This is why you're fat.

now, i must add, this isn't why I'M fat...!

Here is a sample of what is on it for you...

oh yuck - that is horrible to look at. I mean I like bacon but that is vile.

Off to look at website now.:D

oh come on.....This is called El Nino. :confused:

"Ground beef, sauteed onions, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese wrapped in a large pepperoni pizza, totaling three pounds" :nono: That's just wrong.

That's a taco INSIDE a massive pizza! Now I like pizza AND mexican food, but i'm not going to be thinking about eating either for a while after seeing that!

3 lbs that bad boy weighs!!!!!!!
Do you think they actually eat it after they've made it? How would you explain that one at image therapy?!

oh come on.....This is called El Nino. :confused:

"Ground beef, sauteed onions, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese wrapped in a large pepperoni pizza, totaling three pounds" :nono: That's just wrong.

That's a taco INSIDE a massive pizza! Now I like pizza AND mexican food, but i'm not going to be thinking about eating either for a while after seeing that!

3 lbs that bad boy weighs!!!!!!!
Do you think they actually eat it after they've made it? How would you explain that one at image therapy?!

Good grief!!!!!! My stomach is aching just looking at it.....

I wonder how long it would take to eat through that - it's enormous....

Yuck!!! I'll just have the salad please.

How to explain it at image therapy?...'Well I only had 1/2 a pizza....and there was salad with it.......Half of it only weighed 1 1/2 lbs, so I don't know why I've put on 8 lbs....' ;)

Was I the only one looking at some of those pictures drooling,.....and then thinking HOW can I make this SW friendly?!?!?!!

I've just realised, I can make the Double Coronary Burger on page 2 (I think) SW friendly and only a few syns (for the mayo!!)!!!!!!

Last edited:
that bacon looks like the buffet bacon you get when they do buffet breakfast in hotels on holiday :)

What's with the obsession with adding bacon to sweet dishes - apple turnover? muffins? popcorn?

And the mega scotch egg !!!!!! OMG!

But Cheetos in a strawberry glaze is just plain wrong!

Yeah the people who create these .... er creations, (i don't know what to call them!) I don't think they care what goes in, so long as it's full of lard and sugar. Savoury, sweet, hot, cold, doesn't matter...get it in there and then munch it! :jelous:

I'd rather munch on a nice juicy apple any day! x :innocent0002:

Is it wrong to:drool: . I could seriously give em a go..

Heh, you guys need to check out pimpmysnack.com
And go on YouTube and look for 'Man vs Food'

Back