Step 1 Sole Source This year is my year!!! Hen do in July wedding in September, 6 stone to lose!

Yeah I am glad I made it through the day there seemed to be nice smelling food everywhere today :(

Hope your still on track and staying strong x

Ah just keep thinking of the slimness,
Yeah I'm fine, weekend will be my test Fiancè is home from working away Tomoz & we usually go here there and everywhere eating junk & drinking fruity ciders...

Wedding dresses wedding dresses wedding dresses hehe :) x x x

Ah just keep thinking of the slimness, Yeah I'm fine, weekend will be my test Fiancè is home from working away Tomoz & we usually go here there and everywhere eating junk & drinking fruity ciders... Wedding dresses wedding dresses wedding dresses hehe :) x x x

Awww bless ya yeah my bf wants to go to London and we usually go to nice food places while there going to miss it this time although I will have chicken Breast and lettuce there somewhere !
It's always the way you start a diet and 10,00000 events come up xx

Awww bless ya yeah my bf wants to go to London and we usually go to nice food places while there going to miss it this time although I will have chicken Breast and lettuce there somewhere !
It's always the way you start a diet and 10,00000 events come up xx

It does get in the way of our social life's doesn't it!!

I don't think I've been on a night out for about 6 month & in the last week I've been asked 3 times haha! Typical xx

Hey little miss c, when is the big day? How much you want to lose!!

We can b bride buddies let's do this xx

woohooo that would be great getting married In May, really soon. Need to lost about 5st altogether however will be happy with between 3/4st before the big day. I knew I should have started sooner however I am where I am so there is no point in looking back.

lets do this!!!!! :love047::love047:

It does get in the way of our social life's doesn't it!! I don't think I've been on a night out for about 6 month & in the last week I've been asked 3 times haha! Typical xx

Typical ! Well stay strong what's a couple of extra months of no social life lol :) you got one on here lol x

Hi,

Thank you :) yes it does I've got two dresses to get into the evening one is quite fitted so I'm abit worried about it.

How long have you been on the plan4?

X

I'm on week 13, managed to lose 55lbs so far so not too bad lol, however I've still got a long way to go, I've actually just gone back up to step 2 for a few days as I've been really poorly all week so just hoping that the weight loss doesn't slow down too much.

I'm sure your dress will look amazing, in fact if you're not careful will probably need taking in lol.

I'm on week 13, managed to lose 55lbs so far so not too bad lol, however I've still got a long way to go, I've actually just gone back up to step 2 for a few days as I've been really poorly all week so just hoping that the weight loss doesn't slow down too much.

I'm sure your dress will look amazing, in fact if you're not careful will probably need taking in lol.

I always wonder, how much difference can you see in your body after losing 55lbs? If you don't mind me asking, when on the plan do you think you looked at yourself in the mirror/felt like 'WOW, my body has really begun to change!'?

Its just I always wonder!

I always wonder, how much difference can you see in your body after losing 55lbs? If you don't mind me asking, when on the plan do you think you looked at yourself in the mirror/felt like 'WOW, my body has really begun to change!'?

Its just I always wonder!

Yeah some days I think Wow but then the human brain is an odd thing because other days all I feel is self doubt and having so much left to lose can make me feel like it's not made any difference.
Other people though are constantly at this point telling me that they are amazed at how much I've changed and how they can instantly tell the difference, so I'm trying to believe them rather than my self doubt :)

Yeah some days I think Wow but then the human brain is an odd thing because other days all I feel is self doubt and having so much left to lose can make me feel like it's not made any difference.
Other people though are constantly at this point telling me that they are amazed at how much I've changed and how they can instantly tell the difference, so I'm trying to believe them rather than my self doubt :)

Thanks for sharing that! I'm sure with that much loss there must be a HUGE difference!

So today was my 7 year anniversary, I vowed not to cheat, in the end I did, I had a meal & a coke. My fiancée is only home fri & sat weekly and we are luckily it's fallen on a weekend otherwise we would be apart for it!! So we've been out and about today I had my water & Choc pack. Then I totally forgot to refill and didn't have anymore packs with me. My fiancée had planned a meal out, he didn't know I was starting the diet last Monday!!

So in that moment I had to make a decision.... To eat or not to eat!!

I did eat, I thought I can't be held hostage to a diet and turn down things that can only be celebrated once!!

I hope to be 100% now though and in my mind I've accepted it's a 1 off and be back on track tomorrow.

Hope you've all had a good few days xxx

That's right, new day and new start, did you weigh today? How did you do?

Hi

I have been reading your posts and completely inspired !!! can I join you to hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow, what an amazing weight loss start !!

I am getting married (2nd time) in December this year and its just occurred I only have 11 months to go !!! worst bit is my other half has lost 6 stone on slimming world and looks great, I have tried slimming world but it was just not for me .....which he cant understand but he also says he loves me as I am ...... I love me too but also want to look amazing on my big day ! lol .... tried Cambridge diet before but didn't really commit this time I have incentive ! lol and I have left over sachets for 10 days so thought I would get started and find a consultant that will help me !
so if we have a common goal like getting into that fab dress and looking forward to an amazing day ... I just thought it would keep us both going ! x

That's right, new day and new start, did you weigh today? How did you do?

Hi yeah I weighed today and I'm -4lb I was -6lb on sat morning so I have done some damage but never mind!! On track now and would love 3/4lb by next Monday how are you doing xxx

Hi

I have been reading your posts and completely inspired !!! can I join you to hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow, what an amazing weight loss start !!

I am getting married (2nd time) in December this year and its just occurred I only have 11 months to go !!! worst bit is my other half has lost 6 stone on slimming world and looks great, I have tried slimming world but it was just not for me .....which he cant understand but he also says he loves me as I am ...... I love me too but also want to look amazing on my big day ! lol .... tried Cambridge diet before but didn't really commit this time I have incentive ! lol and I have left over sachets for 10 days so thought I would get started and find a consultant that will help me !
so if we have a common goal like getting into that fab dress and looking forward to an amazing day ... I just thought it would keep us both going ! x

Of corse you can :) I have 8 month till the big day but hen do in July so I want 6 off by then :) xxx

Well done hun, that's great considering having a couple of days off :happy096: good luck for the week ahead xxx

Hi all!

I was hoping I could join with you guys! You are all doing amazing and your weigh-ins are so good! I need your determination!

Slightly different situation - my SISTER is getting married in 10wks and I am her maid of honour - want to lose about 1.5-2stone before the wedding! Even have to be on the plan whilst I go abroad on the surprise hen weekend I have planned for her! That is going to be tough!!

I am meeting consultant on Sunday so hoping to start on Monday! :) x

Back