Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thorntons Succulent Strawberry Ice-Cream

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by danniegirl, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. danniegirl

danniegirl Member

Start Weight:
    9st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(6.3%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers/Vegetariean
    Can anyone tell me how many pro points this is per scoop... I know in the old system it's 2.5 per scoop. I can't seem to find the nutritional info anywhere =|

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzie wizzie

dizzie wizzie Member

Hi Danniegirl

Don't know if this will help or not but here goes...

I've been able to find details for the following:-

Thorntons Tempting Toffee Ice Cream is 4 pp's per 100ml

Haagen Daz Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream is 7pp's per 100ml

A single cone is 0.

Just be careful though, I got a SMALL vanilla ice cream cone from my local ice cream shop. They make on the premises and it's and delish :0). I always pointed it at 3 as per the "Guide" (60ml ice cream) but for whatever reason 1 evening decided to weigh it on my digital scale, turned out it was a 122ml......which meant a 6:cry:.....so I think it's very much up to portion size. What 1 shop classes as small another can term medium! From then on I now just point all ice creams at 6 and add an extra 1 if it's flavoured.

Hope this helps.

4. danniegirl

danniegirl Member

Start Weight:
    9st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(6.3%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers/Vegetariean
    so i went to the thorntons shop in town to ask for the nutritional info on the strawberry icecream so for a 60g scoop of thorntons succulent strawberry icecream is 3 pro points. *phewwww* it's not as bad as i thought it'd be! lol

protien-1.7
    carbs- 16.8
    fat- 5.5
    fibre 0.2

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.