Those on 1000+ Gorgeous mousse!! (SS don't read!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by boardwitless, 15 November 2009 Social URL.

1. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Tescos near us are now selling their own version of raspberry sugar free jelly and have expanded their range of Hartley's SF jellies to include blackcurrant, orange, lemon and lime. I have been making up a packet of jelly (around 50 calories) and when I mix up a mousse, have chopped half of the jelly into the mousse - it's amazing!! It bulks out the mousse and is really tasty. I can recommend vanilla mousse with any of them but especially raspberry jelly (tastes like raspberry ripple icecream) and fruits of the forest with raspberry too. I also threw in a few fresh ones which were amazing.
    Unfortunately, this is only possible on 1000/1200/1500 as lower plans you still have to be careful of citric acid I believe but if you Ninja it out, it won't be long before you can expand your choices.
    Enjoy!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    this may be a fab idea for my christmas dessert x

4. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Ooh yeah! There are so many different combinations you could choose - chocolate mousse/orange jelly, choc/lime, strawberry/strawberry, vanilla/lemon, fruits of forest/blackcurrant
    I think I might throw in a few fresh strawberries to a vanilla/strawberry jelly
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.