• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Those on 1000+ Gorgeous mousse!! (SS don't read!)

S: 13st13lb G: 12st2lb
Tescos near us are now selling their own version of raspberry sugar free jelly and have expanded their range of Hartley's SF jellies to include blackcurrant, orange, lemon and lime. I have been making up a packet of jelly (around 50 calories) and when I mix up a mousse, have chopped half of the jelly into the mousse - it's amazing!! It bulks out the mousse and is really tasty. I can recommend vanilla mousse with any of them but especially raspberry jelly (tastes like raspberry ripple icecream) and fruits of the forest with raspberry too. I also threw in a few fresh ones which were amazing.
Unfortunately, this is only possible on 1000/1200/1500 as lower plans you still have to be careful of citric acid I believe but if you Ninja it out, it won't be long before you can expand your choices.
Enjoy!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 4st0lb(27.32%)
this may be a fab idea for my christmas dessert x

S: 13st13lb G: 12st2lb
Ooh yeah! There are so many different combinations you could choose - chocolate mousse/orange jelly, choc/lime, strawberry/strawberry, vanilla/lemon, fruits of forest/blackcurrant
I think I might throw in a few fresh strawberries to a vanilla/strawberry jelly
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm