THREE WEEKS IN YIPPEE

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Hi just learning the ropes or is it threads.
Just had my 3rd weigh in,I'm on LT its taken me this long to register but i'm here now thank god. I visit daily and have found the advice brill, I have a way to go but I'm determined to ignore any negativity I'm getting and stay focused by logging on daily for a boost

start weight 87.4kg

todays weight 80.7 kg

welocme to mini's and congrats on your weight loss to date. Im on cd just thought id say hi though

becky x

Thanks Becky 85 I cant believe I've stuck it out but Im in the zone now, even splashed out on a wii fit to speed my weight loss up. having lots of fun excercising for once in my life
well done to you on the weight loss

well done you and welcome! this site is fab for encouragement and moral support isnt it? gives the hands something to do when they feel like reaching for the biscuit tin as well lol :)

hello and welcome. this is a great place to come if you need a bit of motivation. good luck with your first week. get that out of the way and you will be flying! julia xx

Welcome to the forum xx well done on your weight loss its great.. nintendo wii's are great too lol played with my son a few times .. i was worn out .... have fun xx

hi hun, well done and good luck :)

Well done. Great loss! Keep at it,

thanks yummy mummy cant find my way round this site, hope it gets easier. so glad i can share any worries about LT and help is on its way from all

start weight 87.4

todays weight 80.7

thanks sara glad to see your having a great weight loss i'm sure i can stick it out so long as i keep in touch with the site daily, the support is a great boost
thanks

start weight 87.4

todays weight 80.7

I'm just trying to figure that out in lbs/stones...thats over a stone isn't it. Well done hun. You do right coming on here daily. Get your daily fix, I do and it helps me BIG TIME. Well done again.

cheers daisy how long have you been going, how are you getting on with the weight loss. I forget about food when i get online so under 80kg for me next week yippee. that was my first goal to achieve

start weight 87.4

todays weight 80.7

thanks shaz. yea i cant work the stones and pounds out either ha. your pics are brill think i might get some taken as a reminder never to get this big again. got myself a wii fit so the excercise has started and its actually FUN

hi ang, doing my best to stay with the milk shakes. just tried the soup again and the taste buds are accepting them this week ha loving the wii fit i just hope the novelty doesnt wear off

hi

thanks for the good luck message, your weight loss looks very impressive i cant wait to see my chart looking like that

Great loss well done, ya doing good, keep it up.

Hello, welcome and well done scouse x

Great loss well done, ya doing good, keep it up.
cheers for the support, i see you give good advice and you have done so well its a boost to look in on all the brill weight losses and it keeps me from thinking of food

Well done Scousemouse - good luck with the rest of your journey:D
thanks trekkie i'm feeling invincible now with all the good messages of suppot. makes up for alll the negativity around me

Back