Thursday Weigh in :-(

tubbiesgirl

Hello
Weighed today, 2.5 + I am not happy, so it is back to basics for me! writing and weighing!
wish me luck
Sandy x

Awww sorry to hear that but i had same thing going on, something in book and digital thingy ma jig are 2lb gain so im back on green and loved today and done soooo well, wrote in dairy on here and on sw website to and what goes in mouth is reported :) good luck hun

Hun...sorry to read that you had a gain this week. Ive gained 2lbs in the last 2 weeks too, but cant understand why as stuck to plan 100%. The only thing I can put it down to was totm, but suddenly 2 weeks of holding water???
Anyway, this week, I have decided to try the ee plan to liven things up. Certainly writing everything down and planning works, it keeps you on track and makes you become more inventive!
Good luck for the week Hun!

x

Thank you x I have been to aqua fit tonight and I am feeling a bit more positive now, I did 20 mins on cross trainer first my halo will be choking me if I carry on like this, but I was so fed up this afternoon!

Awww, sometimes we need a back to basics week to remind us of things we didn't notice we let slip. Good luck and good to know you're feeling positive now :D

**hugs**
Cobweb x

Back