Thursday WI /Results/Good Luck

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good luck all for your wi. Another good day here we come

This will be my first weigh in - am a tad nervous, but i think i've done ok:)

I weigh in at 0930, according to my scales I have put on 1.5lb which cannot be right as I have stuck to plan 100% !! You will hear me having a hissy fit all around the country if I have gained lol

I officially weighed yesterday but didn't get on till almost midnight (busy day) so waited until this mornign to post in todays WI.

I lost 8lbs!!! My first WI and im chuffed:D:D:D

Wow Petal thats fab. I am back from class and have lost another 2lbs so very happy with that. I am also now officially under 200lbs which feels great and I will never be going back to the 200's again :)

My class is tonight. Not looking forward to it though as had a BAD couple of weeks the past few weeks and I have only just started 100% back on the plan since Monday :(

Well done ladies!! Petal - 8 pounds is amazing and to dearfatty well done on getting into that next bracket, it makes such a difference to how you feel doesn't it!
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today. x

I officially weighed yesterday but didn't get on till almost midnight (busy day) so waited until this mornign to post in todays WI.

I lost 8lbs!!! My first WI and im chuffed:D:D:D
:talk017::wow::talk017::wow::wow:

well done thats amazing xx

Wow Petal thats fab. I am back from class and have lost another 2lbs so very happy with that. I am also now officially under 200lbs which feels great and I will never be going back to the 200's again :)

Well done! And no more weighing at home, missy! :whoopass:

1lb off for me. I have stuck to it 100% so tho i would wish for more i am just happy it is going down. This is something that i have learnt from this site-to celebrate every loss, and move on from any gain. Thanks all x

My first week and i've lost 8lbs!!!! How good do i feel????:D:D:D:D:D

my first week been really good and only lost 1lb bit disapointed but it's better than nothing i suppose.:D

I only lost half a pound again, I'm a bit disappointed as my losses are so slow, but at least it's in the right direction.

Well done for all your losses!

Madge - I lost 1lb this week too - my first WI.I was also a bit disappointed, esp as I had naughtily weighed myself at home and according to my scales had lost 2. Hey ho, onwards and upwards! Sure next week will be better. There were loads of great losses in class this week. 2.5 - 3lbs etc. Fingers crossed for more next week.

Only 1/2 lb for me, slightly disappointed but at least I didn't put on so suppose that's a good thing.

Well done on everyone's losses :D

Back