Tillymax is trying again

Morning sweetie, batch cooking :wow: now why didn't I think of that all the nights I was awake till the wee small hours lol...that's definitely my mission should I ever go back down that road again :giggle:
I love the idea of the wishes and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal that one and make my own list of wishes, I don't do resolutions either so I am loving the sound of these.
Have a good day lovely and I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight, not worried about your return to work are you ? hence the reason for not sleeping last night, cos that was the kind of things I used to do after a long break, then I'd get back and settle in and wonder why the hell I'd been so paniced about it...:bighug: xxxxx

I don't feel like I'm worried about work but you might be right cos I've also been stuffing my face for the last few days too :rolleyes:

sorry to hear you didn't sleep. Did you try the chillpod? I do think it helps or I play them all a few times and suddenly i'm gone with the fairies :D

I love the idea of a wish list :D fab idea as ever Tilly :D

Batch cooking :eek: well done you. I have no freezer space at the moment though thats the downside of an upright freezer :(

xxxxx

I think I'm gonna have Trev on all night tonight.

I didn't think about freezer space until I'd made it all. I think I've got frost bite now cos I spent so long moving stuff in and out of the freezer trying to get it all to fit in :rolleyes:

I think he chose to be a dog!

:8855::8855:

Pmsl :D

Has he got a dog costume then?

I fell asleep and have just woken up :eek:

My positives for today
1) I woke up
2) I've got loads of things to do and even though I feel tired I can't wait to get them done
3) It's day 2 of a new year and day 2 on my journey to find the my new self

I forgot to tell you but I made a rota for making teas and tidiying etc. I've stuck it on the fridge and was expecting all sorts of arguments. They all said that's a good idea :eek:

I bet they're trying to lead me into a false sense of security and really they're just gonna ignore the rota. It was quite funny cos I put everyones name on with a list of jobs. They asked me why my name didn't have any jobs next to it. It's because I couldn't be bothered to write it down when I know what to do but I said to them I'm gonna have a go at sitting on my ar*se and doing nothing. I loved the look on their faces :D

I don't feel like I'm worried about work but you might be right cos I've also been stuffing my face for the last few days too :rolleyes:

Might be a touch of return to work anxiety, should try my new best friend, thought I hated green tea but I love it with raspberry and blackberry and I always feel chilled out after, that and the chillpod are making Lily a relaxed anger and anxiety free zone xxx

I think I'm gonna have Trev on all night tonight.

I didn't think about freezer space until I'd made it all. I think I've got frost bite now cos I spent so long moving stuff in and out of the freezer trying to get it all to fit in :rolleyes:

Pmsl :D

Has he got a dog costume then?

I fell asleep and have just woken up :eek:

My positives for today
1) I woke up
2) I've got loads of things to do and even though I feel tired I can't wait to get them done
3) It's day 2 of a new year and day 2 on my journey to find the my new self

Glad you got some sleep and love your positives xx

I forgot to tell you but I made a rota for making teas and tidiying etc. I've stuck it on the fridge and was expecting all sorts of arguments. They all said that's a good idea :eek:

I bet they're trying to lead me into a false sense of security and really they're just gonna ignore the rota. It was quite funny cos I put everyones name on with a list of jobs. They asked me why my name didn't have any jobs next to it. It's because I couldn't be bothered to write it down when I know what to do but I said to them I'm gonna have a go at sitting on my ar*se and doing nothing. I loved the look on their faces :D

I tried the rota plan, even laminated it so it wouldn't get ruined or grubby and colour coded it too, so it was easy to find their specific jobs, was a fantastic success...at first, then it dwindled and now they reckon the problem is the colour coding...excuses excuses...so I am going to make a new rota this week and do it just in plain black but with their names in a different colour and sit back and see what their excuses are this time :giggle: xxxxx

He's got one that makes him look like a real Spaniel!;)

Awww I love that one :D

I've sorted all my stuff out for work. I'm always organised on the first day. Shame it never lasts beyond the first day :D

Food so far today

Breakfast and dinner - oat so simple (B) and milk (A)
Tea - cheese and onion pie (4 syns) and cabbage

Hey tilly, good luck for your return to work, hope all goes well. :hug99:
Had a brainwave after reading your post about the rota earlier and decided to get Mal, Kirsty and Mark to help me draw up the rota, so they did, now they have no excuses cos they chose the jobs they are willing to do and to be fair they have listed more than I hoped for so :fingerscrossed:
Nighty night and lets hope it's sweet dreamsd tonight :zz: xxxx

Morning Tilly...............hope it is a good one .

A thousand fleas in the crutches of thems that upset our Tilly at work.

Do they know what a powerful bunch we are !!!

Tell them Tilly, they should be afraid, very afraid:jelous:

Happy New Year and thanks for your constant support of me in 2011.

thousand-camels.jpg

Morning Tilly

first day back is always the worst
I was in yesterday horrendous it was :giggle:
hope your day goes okay x

Hey Tilly hope it's a good-ish day today at least.
Have a lovely positive day hun xxxx:bighug:xxxx

:bighug:for work tomorrow. have been wondering if the night goblins have been in and if so what you will find in the morning:eek:

hope you have a good day xxx

The werewolves and vampires have been very quiet lately. I'm sure it will all kick off again soon :rolleyes:

Hey tilly, good luck for your return to work, hope all goes well. :hug99:
Had a brainwave after reading your post about the rota earlier and decided to get Mal, Kirsty and Mark to help me draw up the rota, so they did, now they have no excuses cos they chose the jobs they are willing to do and to be fair they have listed more than I hoped for so :fingerscrossed:
Nighty night and lets hope it's sweet dreamsd tonight :zz: xxxx

All I've asked for is on their days off they do the jobs I've put on the rota. I don't see why I should come home from work and start cleaning when they've been sat on their bums all day.

It was sons turn today cos he's not in uni on Tuesdays. He had a face like thunder when I got in :giggle:

Morning Tilly...............hope it is a good one .

A thousand fleas in the crutches of thems that upset our Tilly at work.

Do they know what a powerful bunch we are !!!

Tell them Tilly, they should be afraid, very afraid:jelous:

Happy New Year and thanks for your constant support of me in 2011.

thousand-camels.jpg

That's brilliant :D

I'm gonna print it off and hand it out to all the grotty people at work.

morning Tilly hope first day back goes well, stay positive sweetie xxxxxx

It wasn't too bad :)

Morning Tilly

first day back is always the worst
I was in yesterday horrendous it was :giggle:
hope your day goes okay x

It's having to get up at least three hours earlier than normal that puts me off going.

Positives for today
1) I woke up
2) I felt really refreshed cos I slept really well last night
3) I'm fat. Being fat comes in really handy in this gale force wind cos I'm less likely to be picked up by the wind and smashed into something ;)
4) It was a single decker bus. Single deckers are less likely to fall over in the wind.
5) Day 1 of work for 2012 is over and done with and wasn't too bad

Work was ok. Mr Grumpy obviously hasn't done any resolutions cos he's still grumpy. Mrs Sandwich is on a crash diet cos she must have gained a millimeter on her waist over Christmas :eek: That means she talks about not being hungry cos she's still full from her Christmas dinner. She needs to tell her belly she's not hungry cos it was rumbling away :D

It's really wild and windy and keeps hailing. Actually it only seems to hail when I go outside :rolleyes:

Bus fares have gone up 20p a journey. That's 40p a day. That's a lot of money over the year. I don't see why I have to pay cos the bus is going that way in any case whether I get on or not. The first person on the bus should pay and everyone else gets on for free :)

3 and 4 were corkers
and being a single decker driver I wholehearted agree with number 4 I've lost count of the number of double deckers that have tipped over in high winds

Hey Tilly, yeahhhh you're back and better in 2012, I love your positives they really made me laugh, but are so true especially 3 and 4 :8855: :8855:...and I totally agree why should we pay when the bus is going there in the 1st place, bl00dy cheek these bus company's have :giggle:, not sure about the 1st person paying be just my luck that I would be the only one at the bus stop every time I needed to use one...might work ok for you though :giggle:
:wow: that's a rise of £104 over a year on a 5 day week, I bet you don't get a £104 pay rise eh?? That's actually disgusting thinking about it, imagine if everything went up that much :eek: xxxx :hug99: xxxx

Back