Tillymax is trying again

Sending you much love hun, :bighug:, missing you and hope you're all ok :hug99: xxxxx

Hi Tilly Sorry to hear you're having a rough time at the mo. Problem shared is a problem halved though.

I don't mean shared with me as this is the first time I've posted on you thread but I have been reading and laughing for a couple of months.

You have a great sense of humour with a lovely wicked streak a mile wide.

Hope you don't mind me muscling in but I had to let you know there are probably loads of us inspired but your posts and thinking of you even if we don't post on your thread.

Have a good weekend and here's to you sorting out whatever is the problem.

You lot are such a lovely bunch :D

I can't express it how I'd want to but coming on here today and seeing all your lovely messages was amazing. Thank you all so much. I feel a bit bad cos my problems are nowhere near as bad as the things that most of you have been through in the last year.

I don't really want to talk about what's going on. That's just my way of dealing with things. I bottle things up and then when it's not a problem anymore I tell everybody. I've had an awful week and ended up crying at work on Wednesday. I really do not get paid enough to cry but it's made me giggle since. My boss was lovely and took me into one of the offices before the tears started flowing. I think I frightened her to death cos it's not like me at all :rolleyes:

On top of everything else I've had an allergic reaction to something. My face was all swollen and looked like it had been burnt. The swelling and redness have gone down apart from one corner of my lip but I've still got a bit of a rash. I took the day off on Tuesday cos it was so bad. When I rang in I said I explained about it and said if it was anywhere else it would be ok but it's my face. They asked me if I could wear a bag on my head - I don't know if they meant just for that day or in general :D

I think it's an allergic reaction to the cleaning stuff we're using at work at the moment or it could just be that I'm allergic to work. My mum thinks it's stress. If it was stress I think I'd be covered in it after the day I've had at work today.

I'll try and catch up with you all but the way you lot natter on it could take a while :rolleyes:

Hi all

I am new to this site and have just been reading though some of what you have been saying , i liked what you said Tillymax about you cant see yourself slim , i know what you mean and understand i was a size 20 i am now a 12 , you may feel to say well done but the hard bit about slimming is getting your head round you are not fat any more , I still look at bigger clothes but i am hoping in time it will be normal for me to look at my size , Stick with it and you are doing well , i just wanted to say well done all of you xx

Well done on going from a 20 to a 12. That's brilliant. I'm sure I read somewhere that it takes your brain about a year to catch up with your change in size.

Hi Tilly Sorry to hear you're having a rough time at the mo. Problem shared is a problem halved though.

I don't mean shared with me as this is the first time I've posted on you thread but I have been reading and laughing for a couple of months.

You have a great sense of humour with a lovely wicked streak a mile wide.

Hope you don't mind me muscling in but I had to let you know there are probably loads of us inspired but your posts and thinking of you even if we don't post on your thread.

Have a good weekend and here's to you sorting out whatever is the problem.

Thanks for that and feel free to muscle in whenever you like :D

Hey Tilly just popped back on while cake is baking (have to read my thread) and noticed your post.
I am so happy you're back...don't need or want to know what the problem is/was, just really glad you feel ready to come back to us.
Can totally sympathise with the allergic reaction, get them all the time..could be stress related but as you said usually all over the body...I noticed with me lately if I wear a necklace (and I can only wear 9ct gold and upwards anyway) that I come up in a rash on my face, this started about 6 months ago, so I now only wear necklaces when I go out somewhere special...which is a real shame as Mal has bought me some lovely ones lately...anyway I digress (that's posh for waffle :giggle:), glad your back, missed you sh*t loads and happy we get to sample your lovely sense of humour again :bighug:...have a fab day my lovely lovely friend and take care :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

:giggle: at Lily and her big posh words....

Glad to see you are back with us poppet sorry your having a pants time of it....

Sorry but I giggled at the bag comment...and as long as they weren't suggesting you use a plastic one...i assume they are not trying to kill you off
Poisonious cleaning fluids aside ;)

tilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so glad your back :bighug:

have you seen a doc cos that type of reaction needs to be checked out:eek:

wouldn't it be wonderful if we didn't have to work:D
i could minimins all day:D

that reminds me must go get a lottery ticket:silly:

must remember the bag comment next time somebody rings in, shameful comment really wasn't it.
where has basic compassion gone:eek:

chin up honey its friday, no work for 2 days:D

:bighug::bighug:

Hey Tilly just popped back on while cake is baking (have to read my thread) and noticed your post.
I am so happy you're back...don't need or want to know what the problem is/was, just really glad you feel ready to come back to us.
Can totally sympathise with the allergic reaction, get them all the time..could be stress related but as you said usually all over the body...I noticed with me lately if I wear a necklace (and I can only wear 9ct gold and upwards anyway) that I come up in a rash on my face, this started about 6 months ago, so I now only wear necklaces when I go out somewhere special...which is a real shame as Mal has bought me some lovely ones lately...anyway I digress (that's posh for waffle :giggle:), glad your back, missed you sh*t loads and happy we get to sample your lovely sense of humour again :bighug:...have a fab day my lovely lovely friend and take care :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

Since when did you get all posh :eek:

:giggle: at Lily and her big posh words....

Glad to see you are back with us poppet sorry your having a pants time of it....

Sorry but I giggled at the bag comment...and as long as they weren't suggesting you use a plastic one...i assume they are not trying to kill you off
Poisonious cleaning fluids aside ;)

I laughed too. They know it's the type of comment I'd make ;)

tilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so glad your back :bighug:

have you seen a doc cos that type of reaction needs to be checked out:eek:

wouldn't it be wonderful if we didn't have to work:D
i could minimins all day:D

that reminds me must go get a lottery ticket:silly:

must remember the bag comment next time somebody rings in, shameful comment really wasn't it.
where has basic compassion gone:eek:

chin up honey its friday, no work for 2 days:D

:bighug::bighug:

I haven't been to the docs cos you have to plan when to be poorly if you want to see one. I got some anti wotsits from the chemist and they've helped.

I got broken off earlier as daughter wanted to go the pics. We saw Puss in Boots. It was rubbish.
Then hubbie got on my nerves so I had a rant at him. I'm ignoring him at the moment so that gives me lots of time to catch up on here :)

Tilly huni :bighug: be careful with that reaction.... any idea what you really think it was? Sounds well nasty :( why would you be using cleaning stuff at work or do you mean what they use and you touched it??

Lovely to see you back sweetie it really is :D xxxxxxxxxxx

We use anti something wipes on the keyboards and desks to prevent the spread of germs cos we desk share with the night staff. Even though I wash my hands after using them the stuff is on the keyboard. I've got really sensitive skin and can't wear loads of different types of makeup.

I've not used the wipes this week. Think I'd rather put up with the germs :)

Yikes, sounds nasty Tilly. :eek:

Sorry you've been feeling yuck in one way or another recently.
Have a good ole moan, why don't ya.
Or insult a few of us. That'll cheer you up.
I find that works for me. ;)

Morning Tilly

Have a lovely jubbly weekend hun
I loved your bus story btw

You don't half get some stupid and weird folks about
I had this bloke once who
Cycled up to the bus on his bike
took 10 minutes trying to get said bike on said bus
went one stop and promptly got off again WTF !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Morning Tilly hun xxxx

So glad to have you back :bighug:

It's good to be back :D

Morning Tilly

Have a lovely jubbly weekend hun
I loved your bus story btw

You don't have get some stupid and weird folks about
I had this bloke once who
Cycled up to the bus on his bike
took 10 minutes trying to get said bike on said bus
went one stop and promptly got off again WTF !!!!!!!!!!

That made me giggle. I'd have gone mental though if he'd got on my bus :D

Good Morning :D

I'm still a bit down in the dumps (actually it's worse than that) but I'm hoping it will go away soon. Might need to see the doctor but will give it a few weeks first to see if I snap out of it. I'm fed of crying or feeling like I'm going to cry. Some of that could be due to lack of sleep but at the moment I'm having trouble sleeping but think some of that is caused by worry about feeling like I do. I can't be bothered to do anything so I might just slob about today.

Positives for today
1) I woke up
2) It's the weekend
3) I'm sat here eating grapes and reading diaries

Sorry your feeling so down in the dumps chicken
deffo get some night nurse for the sleep deprivation though
it works a treat knocking you out when you've got things on your mind

Back