Tillymax is trying again

I knew it was going to happen. All the signs were there.
She's turned into a Stepford Wife. :eek:
Remember the bolshy one, all fiesty one minute and then a pinny on and a serene smile the next. :(

Fight it Tilly, fight it.
We need you here. ;)

Oh Please Hurry Back Tilly I don't wanna be Rose :eek:and that's all that's left if you're Mrs Bouquet, Jackie's Elizabeth and Kally and Steve are Daisy and Onslow...although if the cap fits wear it I spose :8855:;) :flirt2: xxxx :love: xxx:hug99: xxx

tilly they are all going mad without you :eek:

hope your ok, if your bored of your cleaning mine is always waiting :D

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Come on Tilly................the others have nicked all the starring parts and all that is left for me is a walk on part so here I am walking on and shouting TILLY......OH TILLY where are you !!!!

Mrs Bouquet, whoops I mean Tilly, says to let you know shes been back to see the doctor and extended sick note for 2 more weeks. She will try and get back on minis tomorrow :D

:bighug: lovely Tilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phew at least she is alive
:bighug: from moi to Tilly xx

I thought I was the mental one until I read what you lot have written. I've got images in my head of you all looking like Daisy, Rose, Elizabeth etc :D

Mandy I went to see Duran Duran at the Queens Hall in Leeds when I was 14. I was madly in love with John Taylor. Look at the state of him now :eek: My mum had a friend who worked for them so I've got signed photos and letters from them.

Lily please stop telling everyone about me walking around naked with celery sticking out of my bum. What I do in my own time in up to me :p

laptopsgonestupidsowillcomebacklaternospacebar:rolleyes:

Yay - glad you did the sensible thing and got your fitnote extended hun, hope you're feeling better :)

I have been to hardly any gigs... got taken to christian rock by a church youth club a couple of times then I saw nothing until me and t'OH went to see Imogen Heap a couple of years ago which was fab though tone-deaf people joining in spoiled things at times :rolleyes: Roses in June for me... that's gonna be a bit extreme, 70,000 people... argh! :eek:

Who you listening to today? Must be difficult to dance with that celery, keep your curtains closed :giggle: xxxx

never seen duran duran but have seen a few 80's bands.

used to go to the colston hall in bristol :D

seen, adam and the ants, culture club, toyah, U2, OMD and depeche mode:D:D

ahhh to be young again :D:D:D

I've seen Duran Duran, and used to love John Taylor and of course Simon bon bon;)
Also seen Human League, U2 (lots), OMD, Depeche Mode, Ultravox, David Bowie, David Essex, Osmonds, Stiff Little Fingers....will try to remember more!:eek:

never seen duran duran but have seen a few 80's bands.

used to go to the colston hall in bristol :D

seen, adam and the ants, culture club, toyah, U2, OMD and depeche mode:D:D

ahhh to be young again :D:D:D

Stand & deliver was on the radio as I was driving to wk this AM. Keeps playing in my head. Having to resist the urge to bop about. :D

I didn't bother to resist in the car. :eek: Too bad if anyone was watching. :D

How you doin Tilly. I'm glad you've been signed off for a bit longer. More time on minis. :D:D:D

:D Ah the 80's now that is my era :giggle:

In my late teens I actually dated this guy called Gary
who was in a band called the Matchsticks....the Matchsticks changed there name late 1980 and became SPANDAU BALLET and I got dumped in favour of squeeky voiced Claire Grogan ( OH THE SHAME )
But I was an Adam Ant fan hence my son being called Adam

Back