Tillymax is trying again

Thanks Jackie. Yea I'm fine. I'm just not tired. Why are you up?

Thats dreadful about Emma. Evil cowards.
Recently we were in Tescos and a young lad, smartly dressed and decent, just collapsed in front of us. Staff thought he was drunk but it was easy to see he was a good lad. His friend explained he'd just been mugged for his phone right outside the store front. Broad daylight in with all the other customers around.

Poor young lad looked so embarrassed but it must have been the shock of it. Staff got him a little stool but should have called his family and the police but they didn't even offer. Shame on them! I'd have expected better.
He came outside and sat on a wall and his friend called his family. So upsetting to see.

I'm glad she just let them take it, tho. Sensible girl. Principles aside, better to protect herself.

Sorry to hear about Emma Tilly, but so glad she's ok x

Hello lovely, aww poor Emma, :bighug: can totally empathise with how you are feeling ...not my girls but my nephew (who is like the son I never had) was mugged 5 times within 2 years........ 3 times by the same lad who was an asylum seeker from Afghanistan and yet the police could do nothing, poor Cammie (my nephew) was in a right state and wouldn't go out of the house for close on 3 years....he is now a strapping 6ft 3in lad with muscles who had jujitsu tranining to defend himself...but even now 8+ years later he's still nervous about going alone and not just at night. So annoys me that they would do that for a phone or in Cam's case his bike, his trainers and even a jacket (his father worked at the time for Firetrap and then Miss Sixty and is now working for himself in the fashion trade and Cam himself works for Gio Goi) pays not to have designer labels or anything decent .

How are you getting along with your new phone? I am slowly working out how they work but not sure I am getting the full benefit of such a tecnical phone :giggle:

Take care lovely :hug99: xxxx

Hello lovely Tilly, hope you're keeping well sweetie, miss ya loads xxx:hug99:xxx

:wavey: Hello lovely Tilly, hope you're keeping well hunni, miss you :hug99: xxx

Hey Tilly, hope you're ok hun, miss you ...been having a bit of a melt down myself the last few weeks but am back and focused, would be great to hear from you ...thinking of you hun :hug99: xxx

Merry Christmas Tilly and a Happy New Year lovely, hope you and your family are keeping well, hope to catch you soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Happy New Year lovely Tilly xxx:hug99:xxx :new_year: xxx

Back