Tillymax is trying again

Tea was yummy :)

At last I feel full. Hope it lasts all evening cos I don't want to get the munchies.

I shouldn't have mentioned bacon butties on Sugarplums diary cos now I want one :eek:

Me too :8855: I even cooked some bacon earlier so Matt could make himself BLTs for tomorrow lunch as hes got a 5.30 start again tomorrow. I need him to make them soon so I don't!

I want to know how you cooked Bacon but did not eat it??!!

Now that is Will Power!!! :worthy::worthy: LOL

xxxx

I want to know how you cooked Bacon but did not eat it??!!

Now that is Will Power!!! :worthy::worthy: LOL

xxxx
I had some on my smash pizza and still stuffed from that at the moment :8855: I keep begging Matt to make his sarnies so its not calling me anymore from the fridge :8855:

That's because Jackie's a wonderful mum. I'd have eaten them and told him to call at Tescos for a sarnie :D

LOL... I would have done exactly the same!!

By the way, what is a smash Pizza??

LOL... I would have done exactly the same!!

By the way, what is a smash Pizza??

Its a pizza with the base made of smash :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D free on green and EE which has just made me realise yet again I have boobed big time.. I am supposed to be doing a red day :8855: oh well my syns must be humungous today now

It's no good, I'm gonna have to go and eat bacon.

I might have a boiled egg and dip the bacon in :)

We really need to stop all this Bacon talk.. LOL

I am on a GREEN day! :cry: LOL

I've had bacon boiled egg and 2 ryvitas. Thought the ryvitas might be a bit like toast dipped in the egg but it wasn't. So I let the egg go a bit harder and put it on the ryvita and topped with bacon. It was yummy :D

I've eaten it now so I'll stop talking about bacon :)

I am definitely on a red day Jackie :8855:

I've ended today on 10.5 syns so that's good. Compared to what the weekends been like it's bl**dy brilliant :)

Back