Tillymax is trying again

Morning Tilly, well done on being 100% for the week, I am so proud of you and Jackie, you're amazing.
Where are you, hope you've not been papered over lol
Have a lovely day and catch you later xx

Good afternoon

The decorating should be finished today. Then I need to clean all the other rooms and I don't want to think about the washing and ironong that's building up.

Been to the hospital with mum this morning. She doesn't have to go back for 6 weeks.

I haven't got time to read all your diaries yet cos hubbies about to turn the electric off. But I will catch up with you all as soon as I can.

Jackie I hope you're still being 100% :)

Hiya Tilly

Thats great news about your mum :D My you have been really busy, do you fancy coming round here I've got a bedroom that needs decorating and I can't put wall paper up for toffee! :D

Hope your evening is nice and relaxing and you get to put your feet up, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Good news about your mum Tilly, wtg on being 100% and glad the decorating's finished for you (for now) lol xx

Not only do I have a handsome intelligent son but I have a beautiful intelligent daughter :D

She got her GCSE results today and has done brilliantly. Then she had to go to college and enrol. So it's been an action packed morning again. I think the results have made her feel really good about herself cos her brother had always been really clever and even though I've always told her she's just as clever she's always lacked confidence in her own ability. She's certainly not lacking confidence at the moment as she's right in her brothers face saying who's the genius of the family now then :8855:

We're going out for a meal to celebrate tomorrow. Obviously we've let her decide where we go and it's a pizza restaurant that she's been to with friends and really likes. I've checked out the menu and they only do pizza :eek:

So Jackie can I please be excused from being 100% tomorrow cos we won't be celebrating her GCSE results ever again. Oh and can I please have lots to drink too cos I think I deserve it as I think I am directly responsible for their intelligence :D

sweetheart go ahead :D I just appreciate you helping me out and being 100% with me.

Well done to your daughter fantastic and bet you have a big grin on your face :D cos I would. :D

My lot are begging for a McDonalds tomorrow night... Its been bugging me all week.I may let them but haven't decided yet if I shall have one or not xxxxxx

I will get back to 100% on Saturday cos it's a lot easier knowing you're doing it too :)

I'm just so happy that she's done so well and it's lovely to see her back to her normal self cos she's got quieter and quieter the nearer it's got to results day. That's a big sign that she's worried cos she never shuts up normally - don't know who she takes after ;)

If I was gonna be 100% tomorrow I would tell you to not have the McDonalds but I'm not so I can't preach to you. It's your choice and we all still think your fab whatever you decide :)

Its a big thing waiting for exam results. i saw my besties son yesterday and he was very quiet and nervous too. Shes done fab mate :D

I think I will avoid Mc'D's. It doesn't appeal to me and I don't 'enjoy' it it would just be a lazy tea. I'll let the others have one if they want one. i've got enough food here to feed an army and I want to get below 16stone and so close so no point wrecking it now :D xxxxxx

Not only do I have a handsome intelligent son but I have a beautiful intelligent daughter :D

She got her GCSE results today and has done brilliantly. Then she had to go to college and enrol. So it's been an action packed morning again. I think the results have made her feel really good about herself cos her brother had always been really clever and even though I've always told her she's just as clever she's always lacked confidence in her own ability. She's certainly not lacking confidence at the moment as she's right in her brothers face saying who's the genius of the family now then :8855:

We're going out for a meal to celebrate tomorrow. Obviously we've let her decide where we go and it's a pizza restaurant that she's been to with friends and really likes. I've checked out the menu and they only do pizza :eek:

So Jackie can I please be excused from being 100% tomorrow cos we won't be celebrating her GCSE results ever again. Oh and can I please have lots to drink too cos I think I deserve it as I think I am directly responsible for their intelligence :D

See, See, I knew I wasn't wrong, see even though she fools you guys I knew Tilly had all the brains of the group and look like her ankle biter has her genes lol
Well done to your daughter Tilly, fabulous result for her and for you all, I definitely think that is a really fabulous reason not to be 100%, have a great time and tell your daughter congrats from me plz (even if she doesn't know me, she deserves congrats) xx

Its a big thing waiting for exam results. i saw my besties son yesterday and he was very quiet and nervous too. Shes done fab mate :D

I think I will avoid Mc'D's. It doesn't appeal to me and I don't 'enjoy' it it would just be a lazy tea. I'll let the others have one if they want one. i've got enough food here to feed an army and I want to get below 16stone and so close so no point wrecking it now :D xxxxxx

:woohoo: I love this Jackie more and more each day, You go girl xx

Well done to your daughter! I hope she enjoys what she studies at college :)

Congratulations to your very clever daughter! Xxx

Back