Tillymax is trying again

How did wi go? Oh no let me guess... You weighed 7 stone 3lb? Yayyy well done you ;)

In all seriousness did you manage to get any new scales or are you sticking with your complimentary ones? :D

I love my scales :8855:

I'm gonna get some but think it will have to wait til pay day at the end of the month.

Let's hope I don't go wrong and end up having a massive gain :eek:

If my clothes start getting tighter I'll have to change tactic :)

Tillymax,

Glad you are motivated by me (sorry for being big headed - I don't mean it that way !). It certainly helped me at the beginning to see people who had lost a lot and starting to think that could be me. A year seems like nothing when I look back at it. And you will certainly feel fabulous long before you get anywhere near target.

My recommendations are not to think about how much you have to lose, just think about each half stone. I can't see that I would have got where I have if I was constantly thinking that I had to lose 7 stone, 6 stone, 8 stone or whatever. I only ever thought about the next sticker and then suddenly looked back and thought 'it's working - wow !'.

I am always happy to help out if I can so please ask.

Gail x

P.S. I like the sound of your scales :D

Hello everybody

I've gone green again today

Br porridge (B) milk (A) vanilla muller and raspberries

I copied that from Honeyoc and it was yummy and very filling. I might take that to work tomorrow cos I can do the porridge at home then add the yogurt at work. Don't know if it will work or not but we have to try these things. I might take some Alpen lights too just incase it doen't work out.

Din beans on toast (B)

I'll be having Michelles soup for tea.

I might have another meringue nest thing later as well cos it was really nice. I've got two syn values though. One says 2.5 and the other says 3 - don't suppose anyone knows which is correct. They're the Tesco 8 meringue nests.

The laptops gone really stupid again. It keeps missing letters out - or maybe it's just me who can't type :8855:

I'm gonna clean the utility room in a bit if I can be bothered to shift myself. Just got back from window shopping in all the electrical shops. I need a second freezer cos I just haven't got room for everything in mine. It's all the batch cooking I keep doing :)

I also stood on some scales whilst I was out. They said I weighed 18.5 :eek:
There's no way I put on 5lbs last week.
Normally I weigh first thing in a morning and stark butt naked - not a pretty sight :)
Today it was nearer lunchtime and I had my clothes on -just to be polite :8855:

I'm not gonna pay any attention to them cos I didn't like the result :8855:

When I get my new ones I'll just start from whatever weight they say and work it from there :)
I'll have to assume that the scales will be different and that's the reason for any gain. Otherwise I'm just gonna get all depressed and negative and that won't get me anywhere :)

mmm the breakfast sounds yummy. How do you do it?

Our laptop does that alot to me. Drives me crazy :(

mmm wouldn't buy those scales .... keep trying till you find the lightest :8855: as you say when you do get some just take what they say. They are all a little different so please don't be disheartened sweetie you are doing fab

The porridge you make as normal (oat so simple and milk in the microwave in my case). Once it's cooked add the muller and the fruit (if you want it). I had frozen raspberries with mine.

Now I've had the magic porridge before where you soak the porridge oats in a muller overnight and that's nice too.

I like to try new ways with the same foods cos it stops me getting bored - well that's the theory :D

Mmm that porridge sounds lovely, :drool: I'm not keen on porridge without lots of suger so I don't really make it but I might give that ago!

Ouch those scales sound mean! Definately don't buy those!

Mmm that porridge sounds lovely, :drool: I'm not keen on porridge without lots of suger so I don't really make it but I might give that ago!

Ouch those scales sound mean! Definately don't buy those!

I'm ignoring all scales until they show a figure I like. Could be a long wait :D

I had the soup for tea - yum yum

I've also had a peach. Then some melted chocolate (4.5 syns) with a satsuma. I thought it might taste like a Terrys chocolate orange - well think again cos it didn't.

I've also had a banana with a toffee muller and a crushed ginger biscuit sprinkled on top (2.5 syns).

Hey Jackie what about having something like that for a sweet fix. I'll have to try and think about something for a savoury snack now for when I get the savoury munchies :)

Love your sweet snack ideas Tilly :)

For a savoury snack, I like sliced up ham, beetroot and silverskin onions or a hexa of cheese, silverskin onions and pineapple.

I like the sound of the yoghurt and biscuit :) thank you :)

I often have a frozen mullerlight too, I must start doing that again as now that I have my slushmug I can freeze a yoghurt in under 10 mins so no excuse really.

Savoury I find harder as I crave crisps. I used to make a handful of the sw crisps which I loved but now they say not free but honest they are such a pain to make you are unlikely to make enough to cause a weight problem :8855:

For a savoury snack, I like sliced up ham, beetroot and silverskin onions or a hexa of cheese, silverskin onions and pineapple.

I love all of them so thanks for that. And if I fancy something crunchy I could add ryvitas cos there low syn. I'm making myself hungry now :)

I like the sound of the yoghurt and biscuit :) thank you :)

I often have a frozen mullerlight too, I must start doing that again as now that I have my slushmug I can freeze a yoghurt in under 10 mins so no excuse really.

Savoury I find harder as I crave crisps. I used to make a handful of the sw crisps which I loved but now they say not free but honest they are such a pain to make you are unlikely to make enough to cause a weight problem :8855:

It was nice. I was trying to be healthy by adding the banana but I might not bother in future :8855:

What exactly is a slush mug. Do you put it in the freezer or does it freeze it by itself. I thought I was reasonably intelligent til I came on here but I don't know how to cook butternut squash or what a slush mug is. Just think of all the experiences I've missed out on.

Today has been green again

Br porride (B) milk (A) muller and raspberries
Din Batchelors tomato and herb cup a pasta
2 satsuma
1 peach
1 Alpen light (1/2 B)

Tea will be shepherds pie, veg and gravy (2.5 syns)

Work was better today than last week so that's a bonus. A lady at work who I haven't seen for a while asked me if I'd lost weight so that made me feel good :)

Daughters having her belly button pierced tomorrow. She asked me when she was 12 if she could have it done and I told her the legal age was 16. So she said could she have it done once she was 16. Well when I agreed it seemed like ages from 12 to 16. A lot of her friends have had it done behind there parents backs so I'm proud of her for waiting.

:8855: same here. I seem to be forever asking what something is or how to cook it :8855:

We need a Mr Boo :D

The slushmug - you freeze the white central bit (very good at describing stuff!) once frozen you pop ie coke, mullerlight into the white bit, pop white bit into the outer mug shaped thingy stir the contents, and within 10 mins its frozen slush, or frozen yoghurt. Tizz yummy and so glad I bought one, if only for the mullerlight.

Yep I did similiar with Matt re ear piercing I said 16. As soon as 16 he had it done.

Tongue piercing I drew the line at, and said 18 or earning own money. I am so glad I said this as he was around 15 at the time and so wanted one, yet said only last week he was so glad I never let him as he doesn't like them now :D

The slushmug - you freeze the white central bit (very good at describing stuff!) once frozen you pop ie coke, mullerlight into the white bit, pop white bit into the outer mug shaped thingy stir the contents, and within 10 mins its frozen slush, or frozen yoghurt. Tizz yummy and so glad I bought one, if only for the mullerlight.

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
That made me lol. Do you write the instructions for flat pack furniture :D

Only kidding - it sounds good :)

I've never heard of a slushmug, where would you get one from? They sound really handy! x

hiya tillymax!

just thought id pop in and say hello! have spent the last few hrs reading your diary from cover to cover! very funny! will defi be popping in if thats alright?!:)

can i borrow your scles too?! ill pay!;)x

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
That made me lol. Do you write the instructions for flat pack furniture :D

Only kidding - it sounds good :)

So you don't have to put the whole mug in the freezer, like I thought you would have to!

I'm thinking wine slush!;)

Back