Tillymax is trying again

Have a lovely time at the seaside :) and don't worry about ironing, like Jackie said, they'll all come out creased when you get there anyway!

Thanks ladies I will have a wonderful holiday - even if it's only for a few days :)

I've weighed in early cos I won't be here tomorrow nd I've lost 2lbs this week :D

I'm very pleased with that but it means for July I've lost a grand total of nothing. I'm gonna blame the new scales though.

I'll try to stick to plan as much as possible while I'm away cos I really really want to lose weight :)

See you all when I get back. Have a nice weekend everyone :)

I've done the washing but I'm still waiting for the ironing fairies to turn up :D

You have a lovely time too.

I might get withdrawal symptoms from being on here. OMG I might have to actually talk to my family :8855:

I haven't got them - they did pop in, took one look at me 'smalls' and threatened me with trades description act before b***ering back off again - the cheek of it!!!

Well done on the 2lbs and have fab time x

Ohh just realised... Tilly has left the building. You know what that means...We're home alone with her diary! :D

We could 'lower the tone' a bit. Randomly talk bums and backsides and she won't be here to tell us off. :clap::p

Tilly prides herself on the 'sophistication' of this diary (being a graduate of Cheltenham's Ladies College as we all know) so she may have something to say on her return. :(

Nah, not worth taking the risk I'd be too scared :fear:

:sign0168: really, Tilly. :D

Well done on the 2lb loss!!! Have an amazing holiday!! :) xxx

hey tilly just having a catch up wooohooo 2lbs great i think you gave it me :D lol xx

Ohh just realised... Tilly has left the building. You know what that means...We're home alone with her diary! :D

We could 'lower the tone' a bit. Randomly talk bums and backsides and she won't be here to tell us off. :clap::p

Tilly prides herself on the 'sophistication' of this diary (being a graduate of Cheltenham's Ladies College as we all know) so she may have something to say on her return. :(

Nah, not worth taking the risk I'd be too scared :fear:

:sign0168: really, Tilly. :D

I suppose it's only fair that you lower the tone of my diary cos I lowered the tone of yours :8855:

I'm home and I'm shattered. I've had a lovely time but my little fat legs are aching with all the walking.

The weathers been brilliant :D

Foodwise. I was very good. On day 1. Then it went badly wrong.
Drink wise. I was very very very bad.

Must be really good until Saturday to prevent a 10 stone gain :eek:

I'm coming to see what you've all been doing cos I've missed you all :)

Hiya Tilly, glad you had a good break, we all missed you! Boo xx

Hey Tilly lovely to have you back! Ooh we all get a little bit naughty in the hols! You saw evidence of my badness in the photos on my diary!! I'm sure that any damage from your time away (in which it sounds like you did a fair bit of body mag) can be undone with copious amounts of water, melon, berries and scan to the bran! :)

So I'm guessing that 'actually talking to your family' wasn't such the ordeal you thought. :p Glad you had a lovely time. ;)

It wasn't too bad. I think I can cope once a year :8855:

Took mum to the hospital again today. The infection seems to be clearing up. The swab confirmed that it was MRSA. Obviously it didn't confirm that she caught it in hospital but the swab prior to the op showed she was MRSA clear. Hopefully though it does seem to be getting better. We have to go again next week and the receptionist said Mr whatever he's called (can't pronounce his name) isn't in next week it's reg. It doesn't matter if he's here or not cos we haven't seen him once yet. Anyway she kept going on about reg and my mum said oh that doctor I saw 2 weeks ago must be called Reg. I nearly wet myself. Once I was able to breathe again I said no mother she means registrar.

I wonder what he'd have said next week when my mum hobbles in and says hiya Reg :8855:

I'll report back later with my food.

Back